Status
Not open for further replies.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
🌺 Assassinations - Blossom

n6qxrRh.png

Hey, I think some of you have already seen some pictures of this map, but here it finally is!
We have been working on this map for a couple of months now, and we're happy to finally share this map with the community.

🌸 Information about the map

Creators of the map: @Basketman, @Thijs_PRO, @FireExcalibur10 & me (@Siftenly)
& Some cool supporters: @Zuvi, @Soltry, @Hqnnaa, @menwilliam, @Zombiepower, @Rawrbin

The map is ~450 blocks x ~500 blocks

📸 Screenshots

- Non-shader screenshots
- Shader screenshots

Let us know what you think below and don't forget to vote in the poll.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been waiting a long time to see this be submitted. It's a hard yes!!! I love the map, it's so beautiful and the area around it looks perfect for Assassinations gameplay! If this is accepted, I hope it also means an assassinations update is around the corner!

Reactions: Siftenly and Zillu

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

n6qxrRh.png

Hey, I think some of you have already seen some pictures of this map. But here it finally is!
We have been working on this map for a couple of months now, and we're happy to finally share this map with the community.

Creators of the map: @Basketman, @Thijs_PRO, @FireExcalibur10, @ImTheTeddy & me (@Siftenly)
& Some cool supporters: @Zuvi, @Soltry, @Hqnna, @menwilliam, @Zombiepower, @Rawrbin

📸 Screenshots

- Non-shader screenshots
- Shader screenshots

Wait I thought making Assassins map is not allowed besides that great job on the builds they look awesome.

Reactions: Siftenly and Zillu

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hihi, I've seen friends play/test on it. And they said really cool gameplay map as for Assassinations. My thoughts for sure really creative work u guys putted in this map. This map is for sure a yes from me. I hope again that Assassinations gets a update soon too.
-OhCritly

Djanteh2003

Nov 12, 2020

n6qxrRh.png

Hey, I think some of you have already seen some pictures of this map, but here it finally is!

Creators of the map: @Basketman, @Thijs_PRO, @FireExcalibur10, @ImTheTeddy & me (@Siftenly)
& Some cool supporters: @Zuvi, @Soltry, @Hqnnaa, @menwilliam, @Zombiepower, @Rawrbin

📸 Screenshots

- Non-shader screenshots
- Shader screenshots

Tested the map yesterday and wow it was awesome, even found secret place's 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: Siftenly and Critly

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Oh damn, I have been waiting this for so long! It's been a pleasure to help with the map and share some experience on you guys! We've had a good time building it ^^ <3

• Love
Reactions: Siftenly

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
This was such a huge project and I really want to thank all the players that helped us test it yesterday and giving final feedback.

I also thought it would be fun to share some screens from behind the scenes. ( )

This project started in December 2019, we took some breaks between now and then but I am glad we choose to finish this awesome project!

I hope we can see this map get implemented 🧡

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020
This was such a huge project and I really want to thank all the players that helped us test it yesterday and giving final feedback.

I also thought it would be fun to share some screens from behind the scenes. ( )

This project started in December 2019, we took some breaks between now and then but I am glad we choose to finish this awesome project!

I hope we can see this map get implemented 🧡
We had a great time building this map <3

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, this is a beautiful map. However, as mentioned in Lukes original post. We do not accept assassination maps, for this reason, I have to deny it. Looked like you enjoyed yourselves building it and hope you continue to do so, it looks cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom