Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenalatic

Apr 11, 2022
Very cool update, but i have a question. will there be an 50% off on all ranks in the store? Cuz i really wanna buy one

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks Very Cool!

2 Questions, All of the maps that are together, I assume they are for bedrock and Java, Correct?

But what about the maps under the spoilers, are they they same or are the maps in each spoiler exclusive to each version? I enjoy the 2 maps under the Java catergory but since I'm bedrock I'm slightly confused

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Looks Very Cool!

2 Questions, All of the maps that are together, I assume they are for bedrock and Java, Correct?

But what about the maps under the spoilers, are they they same or are the maps in each spoiler exclusive to each version? I enjoy the 2 maps under the Java catergory but since I'm bedrock I'm slightly confused
The maps in spoilers are also on both platforms, they are only new to one platform as they were on the other last year, so we put them in spoilers to show which platform they are new to this year.

Reactions: GeoJosh7

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
The maps in spoilers are also on both platforms, they are only new to one platform as they were on the other last year, so we put them in spoilers to show which platform they are new to this year.
Thank You!

One more question, Why aren't all the maps shown in every category,
E.G Rabbit in Sky Solo
That text saying
NEW MAPS

Doesn't show up despite being a new map. Is this intentional?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Thank You!

One more question, Why aren't all the maps shown in every category,
E.G Rabbit in Sky Solo
That text saying
NEW MAPS

Doesn't show up despite being a new map. Is this intentional?
I made myself a list of maps that were returning originally- turns out it was inaccurate because I got confused by the large list of maps. I'll hopefully add these at some point this week.

xorg2907

Jun 27, 2021
Hello CubeCrafters!

We're excited to bring back Spring once again, this time in our brand new lobby for the first time. Today we're bringing you brand new maps in addition to returning classics, as well as some exclusives now present on both platforms!

Check out this year's Spring update below! 💖

🌼 Spring Maps

This year we've taken huge strides into improving parity between both Bedrock & Java by removing exclusive maps entirely. We now have a huge seasonal map pool available to both platforms.

Check out the spoilers far below to see what's new to your favourite Minecraft platform, but first- the brand new maps!

🏡 Fence - EggWars Duos

View attachment 209326
Will you play of-fence or de-fence?

🐖 Farm - Duels

View attachment 209327
What are you, a chicken?

🌻 Garden - BlockWars Capture the Flag

View attachment 209328
Plant the flag in this garden, watch it grow!

🥚 Eggcelent - SkyWars Duos

View attachment 209329
An eggcelent map, for eggcelent players.

🥕 Carrots - Lucky Islands Teams of 4

View attachment 209330
Whoever comes last place is a car-rotten egg!

Finally we've got existing maps that have been ported from one platform to the other.

👀 Hunt - SkyWars Duos

View attachment 209331

🥚 Eggs - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 209332

🍫 Chocolate - EggWars Teams of 2

View attachment 209333
🖌️ Decoration - EggWars Teams (2)

View attachment 209334

🧺 Basket - EggWars Teams (4)

View attachment 209335

🥚Spring Hub Additions

We're continuing our egg hunt this year, we tried to find some new creative ways to hide these eggs, admittedly we had to make it easier a few times but there are still some interesting hidden eggs in this one!

If you manage to hunt them all down then you'll be presented with a reward on both Java & Bedrock!

View attachment 209319

We've also got a brand new Parkour on Bedrock, you can find it at the funfair region of the hub behind the tower!
You'll get a reward for completing this Parkour in 40 seconds which is quite the challenge. Can you complete it? 🌷

View attachment 209320

🌸 Bloom Bundle

We've got some amazing content for you loot lovers out there, introducing our new Spring bundle; Bloom Bundle. Check it out here!

View attachment 209323

✨ Trails

Dandelion & Ladybug Swarm

🧚 Buddies

Fairy & Bunny

🪦 Gravestones

Mushrooms & Lily Pond

🏛️ Cages

Greenhouse & Flower Pot

💰 Competitions & Prizes

This season brings blooming flowers and spring showers, we bring to you some competitions for you all to participate in! Check out what competitions we have this year and the epic prizes that can be won! 🎁

💐 Team

Development: @ephan_ @RDev_
Builders: @Unstrafeless @Alex_de_Grote @Max111D @Robbedz @dxde @Soulless_Unity
Designers: @amandapanda @camulos03 @SuperSuccubus
Quality Assurance: @Darkninja27 @𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓯𝔂 @Sl0wMo7ion @RobinDn @Wauterrr @Deann @littlemancrush @Joëlle
Marketing: @Camezonda @twiglet
Configuration: @Joëlle @Soulless_Unity @Younisco

Project Lead: @Story
OMG A FLAT PVP MAP THE SUGGESTION WORKED LMAO

Pritt

Jan 1, 2017
South Africa
Pronouns
He/Him
Amazing update! I absolutely love the new lobby, it's gorgeous! Thank you to everyone who worked on this ♥️

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
There weren't that many bugs with the update, I only found one.
bro, literally tower defence bugs has been there for like 3 years (lv3 giant's hp reduced to 9,999 for example) and fastiming at blockwars hasn't been fixed yet (btw the new blockwars map is honestly really bad and boring, literally green hills v3) at least this happens on java bcs theres no tower defence in bedrock and idk if theres mining fatigue in bedrock blockwars just like in java.

this bugs has been reported many times btw, but the games I mentioned aren't eggwars so ofc they wont pay attention to them lol.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Sorry, I thought you meant there were bugs with the update. But on Bedrock we don't have tower defense so, I don't know what to tell you. But I am sure that the CubeCraft team is trying to fix the bugs, as I see a new update every few weeks in the forums.

Pescadoso

Novice Member
Jul 31, 2020
Sorry, I thought you meant there were bugs with the update. But on Bedrock we don't have tower defense so, I don't know what to tell you. But I am sure that the CubeCraft team is trying to fix the bugs, as I see a new update every few weeks in the forums.
honestly I dont see them fixing those bugs, as I alr told u they have beem there for too long, idk how devs dont know about them bcs they have been reported way too many times

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Well you don't know, maybe the bug fix would mess up the code, or it is very hard to fix it (to code it).

ItsCrust

Jan 19, 2022
Never Seen A Map With 32 Players :O
Hello CubeCrafters!

We're excited to bring back Spring once again, this time in our brand new lobby for the first time. Today we're bringing you brand new maps in addition to returning classics, as well as some exclusives now present on both platforms!

Check out this year's Spring update below! 💖

🌼 Spring Maps

This year we've taken huge strides into improving parity between both Bedrock & Java by removing exclusive maps entirely. We now have a huge seasonal map pool available to both platforms.

Check out the spoilers far below to see what's new to your favourite Minecraft platform, but first- the brand new maps!

🏡 Fence - EggWars Duos

View attachment 209326
Will you play of-fence or de-fence?

🐖 Farm - Duels

View attachment 209327
What are you, a chicken?

🌻 Garden - BlockWars Capture the Flag

View attachment 209328
Plant the flag in this garden, watch it grow!

🥚 Eggcelent - SkyWars Duos

View attachment 209329
An eggcelent map, for eggcelent players.

🥕 Carrots - Lucky Islands Teams of 4

View attachment 209330
Whoever comes last place is a car-rotten egg!

Finally we've got existing maps that have been ported from one platform to the other.

👀 Hunt - SkyWars Duos

View attachment 209331

🥚 Eggs - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 209332

🍫 Chocolate - EggWars Teams of 2

View attachment 209333
🖌️ Decoration - EggWars Teams (2)

View attachment 209334

🧺 Basket - EggWars Teams (4)

View attachment 209335

🥚Spring Hub Additions

We're continuing our egg hunt this year, we tried to find some new creative ways to hide these eggs, admittedly we had to make it easier a few times but there are still some interesting hidden eggs in this one!

If you manage to hunt them all down then you'll be presented with a reward on both Java & Bedrock!

View attachment 209319

We've also got a brand new Parkour on Bedrock, you can find it at the funfair region of the hub behind the tower!
You'll get a reward for completing this Parkour in 40 seconds which is quite the challenge. Can you complete it? 🌷

View attachment 209320

🌸 Bloom Bundle

We've got some amazing content for you loot lovers out there, introducing our new Spring bundle; Bloom Bundle. Check it out here!

View attachment 209323

✨ Trails

Dandelion & Ladybug Swarm

🧚 Buddies

Fairy & Bunny

🪦 Gravestones

Mushrooms & Lily Pond

🏛️ Cages

Greenhouse & Flower Pot

💰 Competitions & Prizes

This season brings blooming flowers and spring showers, we bring to you some competitions for you all to participate in! Check out what competitions we have this year and the epic prizes that can be won! 🎁

💐 Team

Development: @ephan_ @RDev_
Builders: @Unstrafeless @Alex_de_Grote @Max111D @Robbedz @dxde @Soulless_Unity
Designers: @amandapanda @camulos03 @SuperSuccubus
Quality Assurance: @Darkninja27 @𝓧𝓪𝓿𝓲 | 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓯𝔂 @Sl0wMo7ion @RobinDn @Wauterrr @Deann @littlemancrush @Joëlle
Marketing: @Camezonda @twiglet
Configuration: @Joëlle @Soulless_Unity @Younisco

Project Lead: @Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom