• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
Maybe it's a cool idea to let people join their own country first. (There are signs with the names of the country's). Then they'll do the tournament first in their own country, so their will be a team with the best players of a country. Now you do only have the time-problem in the final rounds. And let the best country's battle in the final rounds.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
My suggestion to you OP: before coming to the community with your idea, perhaps you could figure out more of the details and try to think of the negative effects that your suggestion may come with. It's important to not be biased with your own suggestion because the best ideas have downsides. It's all about figuring out how to improve your suggestion to get rid of the cons. This would be like me going to the US patent and saying that a perpetual motion machine, and expecting someone else to figure out how to make it work while taking the credit for the idea. Personally, I think tournaments for all game modes would be uber fun, but without the schematics on how to make it work, it's just not going to happen. I hope you take the time to work on your idea and perfect it so that one day it could be a reality.

Best of luck to you :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
My suggestion to you OP: before coming to the community with your idea, perhaps you could figure out more of the details and try to think of the negative effects that your suggestion may come with. It's important to not be biased with your own suggestion because the best ideas have downsides. It's all about figuring out how to improve your suggestion to get rid of the cons. This would be like me going to the US patent and saying that a perpetual motion machine, and expecting someone else to figure out how to make it work while taking the credit for the idea. Personally, I think tournaments for all game modes would be uber fun, but without the schematics on how to make it work, it's just not going to happen. I hope you take the time to work on your idea and perfect it so that one day it could be a reality.

Best of luck to you :)
Please don't reply to threads older than two weeks old :) @Orangeric88 lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom