• No

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
Skywars tournament imagine. It would be super bright and excellent if they did! With qualifiers! Prizes! Special items! Just imagine I'm excited ♡

Reactions: TheVillager

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
Well... if the creators, admins, modders look this post
I think! They will make something i dont know
Its will be amazing!!!

Super_ryan94

Oct 19, 2015
Somewhere in the Virgo Supercluster
There are some things that will posses a bit of a big problem.

-Time zones.
I live in The Netherlands. So my time zone is GMT +1. I can only play around 17:00 till 20:00 GMT (Later will cause some problems with sleep and work) while someone in America lives in GMT -6 ore 7 so they play around 0:00pm GMT till .... I can never play at the same time as them.
-Teams.
You can play in teams with someone to make sure one of you get to the next round. This will give others a huge disadvantage and is unfair. Even if you don't play together you could still help each other by just not attacking ( I don't have to watch my back because there won't be an attack anyway.
-Arena.
You have to chose an arena that will be a most neutral one as possible. Everyone has a different play style and therefore chooses a different map. When you make a tournament you need a map where you can use all types of playstyles to prevent giving a few players an advantage because they use a style that fits the map for the tourney the most.
-Reward.
This could be a thing if the owners of this server don't like giving a rank as reward. Because in that case there should be satisfying replacement reward. And as you probably know already, most players only want a rank or won't do much effort to win.
-Cheaters.
There has to be at least one staff member watching the whole time to look for cheaters/hackers. I don't think you'll let it get off by just a cheater getting banned but you probably also want a fair rematch. And then we get back at my first point, when will this be. But also, how can you prove someone is using an aim bot and is not just a good shooter?

Don't get me wrong, I would love to participate in the tourney but this is just my view on the point.

Reactions: byanTraXx

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
Well I think that's what tournaments are different at different times. Conrespecto the awards. I imagine that for example, would a game watched by a manager. Be helper or mod i dont know!

I imagine that would be a game only the people involved in the tournament. I imagine that would come an invitation in the lobby accept that if you enter and the winner of the game passed to the next!

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
You're being way to vague. You want a tournament, but you don't know how it will be set up, what it will be about, what the prizes are, how many players, etc. If you planned it out a bit more, it would be useful, and maybe then we will be able to help you more.

Monrra

May 30, 2015
Venezuela
I think people would be 16-24 different faces serious or stages. Like a soccer tournament! Knockout stages, points, etc! On prices: so far I have not thought anything about it.
The tournament skywars think it should be totally for fun! Think of it this way ... we would be the only server with a tournament skywars! I do not think there is a
server With tournaments at this time! And it would be great to be the first "not believe"? skywars custom items. Even in the same maps skywars rot perform!
No need platforms and other things to lend money to the server. Time zones would agree with the times! Say "heading into Day 2 of the tournament would be played" for example: At 10AM a game is played and at 10pm the other game would! All it is depending on the team members. It is obvious that you can not play say: 10AM in Germany, In the country where I live that is Venezuela. "Maybe," I can not play and that would be here as 2:30 am and not everyone can play as evening hours: D

XxSenpai_SlimexX

Dec 21, 2015
Slimetopia
I like the idea, but I would need some more info to join. (time, rules etc.) Just a suggestion, you could do a match per time zone on weekends like us play with us uk play with uk etc.

Reactions: Monrra
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom