Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
I think they should place autoroles in the discord for more aesthetics within the server and it would look more comfortable, they could put: Country / Continent, Age, Sex, Sexual Orientation, etc, I think it would look more beautiful, I don't think it's a bad suggestion nwn
︶︶︶︶ 💖 ︶︶︶︶

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
It is not a bad suggestion, some people would use it others not. The only thing that I see is that it took many years before normal people even got roles. so idk

Reactions: HilariousDante

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think having roles for age, country and gender is a fun idea. However, I don't see the point for a sexual orientation role. This is a Minecraft Discord server, and I don't see any situation where you'd need this, unless you're trying to date someone, in which case, the CubeCraft Discord server, might not be the right server for you to be on.

Besides that, I think having a sexual orientation role will do more bad than good because of homophobic people. Yes, staff can moderate the chats and remove the messages but if person A has an active conversation in chat, and person B says something homophobic, the damage has, most certainly, already been done.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't agree with this suggestion, I think your country/age/sexual orientation is very personal. However, I think a language role would be a great addition. Translators and some staff members already have these roles, maybe these roles should be added for all members (on request?)

Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
I think having roles for age, country and gender is a fun idea. However, I don't see the point for a sexual orientation role. This is a Minecraft Discord server, and I don't see any situation where you'd need this, unless you're trying to date someone, in which case, the CubeCraft Discord server, might not be the right server for you to be on.

Besides that, I think having a sexual orientation role will do more bad than good because of homophobic people. Yes, staff can moderate the chats and remove the messages but if person A has an active conversation in chat, and person B says something homophobic, the damage has, most certainly, already been done.
thanks, But I put sexual orientation as an example and it is part of the autoroles issue but for me, if they put age, country and sex, excellent nwn

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I don't agree with this suggestion, I think your country/age/sexual orientation is very personal. However, I think a language role would be a great addition. Translators and some staff members already have these roles, maybe these roles should be added for all members (on request?)
It should be optional. If you want to put your age, gender, country/language etc. you can. If you don't want to due to privacy reasons, you shouldn't have to.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Of course it's optional nwn
I know. But an argument against extra Discord roles was ''It's too personal'' so I defended it by saying it should be optional. So if you don't want it due to personal reasons, you don't have to. Meaning there's not really a reason to be against this.

Duckphin

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
My house
This wouldn't really work out as things such as targeting and bullying may happen especially with gender and sexual orientations, which is something that is heavily discouraged. And with the recent addition of in game ranks, vip levels, and plus subscribers having their own roles, having a new abundance of roles would just clutter the server more than it has to be.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom