Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vkonmcpro

Nov 26, 2020
BEST EVENT I HAVE SEEN SO FAR!!! but, please lower the price of the winter bundle to like 700.:cube_dark::cube_dark::cube_dark:

D

Deleted member 469419

This is definitely an amazing update! I haven't test the new games, but I'm wishing to do it, specially bedrock game!
Good job, and merry christ...I mean winter everyone!

JoeLegEgg

Dec 5, 2020
I AM BEGGING YOU TO KEEP THIS GAME YEAR ROUND, IT IS LITERALLY SO GOOD AND HAS SOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR SEASON BASED COSMETICS, MODES, ETC. I AM BEGGING YOUUUUUU ok thank you for reading have a good day

• Love
Reactions: xHappyMood

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Let's be real. The admins can say "its temporary unless the community likes it" all they want, and becuase of the community they cant remove it cause its blowing up :p

And it's a huge game for something seasonal you guys cant remove it you can see the effort :despair:

Craeonkie

Apr 12, 2020
Colony control and snowman survival should both be left there all year rouund because colony control is the only game other than eggwars that requires more thn just a few minutes, and gives more choice to people(duh), while snowman survival is an easy to play game that doesnt take more than five minutes, and is a fast game to play while waiting for a friend or something. I would like to request you add a compass to join the next game after the game is over though, it would be very convenient for everryone

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom