He/Him
Screenshot (62).png
☃️❄️⛄

Last edited:

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I love winter, it is my favorite season of all the seasons. Where I am, it’s cold but also very beautiful. My favorite parts of winter are the sunsets when it’s snowing and there’s, idk how to explain it, “whispy” clouds with little spots where sunlight peeks through. It’s very nice. I also like waking up in the morning to see a layer of snow and sometimes ice on the leafless trees and the pine trees. Truly quite beautiful.

Also, two of my favorite holidays are during winter: Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
During winter break at Christmas, I enjoy decorating the tree with my mom and staying up late watching movies. I also enjoy all of the food I get to share with my family during the many gatherings we have on both Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and other occasions.

SOULMAN. YT

Jun 29, 2023
Morroco
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I love winter, it is my favorite season of all the seasons. Where I am, it’s cold but also very beautiful. My favorite parts of winter are the sunsets when it’s snowing and there’s, idk how to explain it, “whispy” clouds with little spots where sunlight peeks through. It’s very nice. I also like waking up in the morning to see a layer of snow and sometimes ice on the leafless trees and the pine trees. Truly quite beautiful.

Also, two of my favorite holidays are during winter: Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
During winter break at Christmas, I enjoy decorating the tree with my mom and staying up late watching movies. I also enjoy all of the food I get to share with my family during the many gatherings we have on both Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and other occasions.
I'm agree with you
( I'm Muslim so Christmas for me is like a normal day 🙂)

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Even though Summer is probably my favorite season, I voted Yes for Winter; here are the pros of Winter:
  • The festivity of Christmas 🎄
  • Snow Days (No school) ❄️
  • Seeing snow on the landscape & trees outside, a cool change of scenery ⛄
  • Hot chocolate, eggnog, and being warm indoors ☕

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
Winter is my favourite season! I love the cold and the sight of snow, even though it’s rare in this part of my country. Also amazing holidays and my birthday in January! Could it get any better?
Wow I love the cold and it is the best thing that can exist for me, unfortunately I don't know snow Lol, but otherwise winter is my favorite season!!

Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Top Bottom