Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are your thoughts on this?

• I agree that this would be a good idea

• I think it might work, but I do not really care

• I do not like this idea (Explain why, or your vote is pointless)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddBean14

May 25, 2016
Why are almost everyone on the forums stupid haters who do not know English, and who do not know how to make any sense?

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Shut the hell up
In my opinion, anything you say just annoys me most of the time, so maybe anything you say should be censored.
Please, don't swear, be mean to people, or judge them on their grammar, some people here werent born in a english speaking country, or even old enough (I consider myself to those sometimes) to know all of the (basic) grammar rules.

Again, why would you need anymore kind of unicode symbols then the basic ones on your keyboard?
1. Dont say for something like the british pound sign; you can just say it: "it costs 20 pounds"
2. I WILL agree on you that spammers and haters will find a way to do what they like, and will be muted...
3. Now really, why do you think that adding it is really a good idea, please, give a GREAT argument, and ill agree on adding it. :D (I dont care about that 1 dollar/pound/euro more money a month for the server, please find another argument)

OddBean14

May 25, 2016
You were just saying things like "well people could use them to spam", like any symbol could not be used to spam?
Or you were saying things like "well people could use them to bypass the filter". Exactly how many times do I have to say that ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BYPASS THE FILTER WILL FIND A WAY TO DO SO NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

OddBean14

May 25, 2016
Please, don't swear, be mean to people, or judge them on their grammar, some people here werent born in a english speaking country, or even old enough (I consider myself to those sometimes) to know all of the (basic) grammar rules.

Again, why would you need anymore kind of unicode symbols then the basic ones on your keyboard?
1. Dont say for something like the british pound sign; you can just say it: "it costs 20 pounds"
2. I WILL agree on you that spammers and haters will find a way to do what they like, and will be muted...
3. Now really, why do you think that adding it is really a good idea, please, give a GREAT argument, and ill agree on adding it. :D (I dont care about that 1 dollar/pound/euro more money a month for the server, please find another argument)

It is not that anyone would need them, it is just that they are fun, and would make certain things more convenient to say.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Either way you look at it, as I (and many others) have said before, it's not really needed on the server and it's blocked by the filter for a reason. I don't think they would consider adding this whether it be for everyone or just for premiums. Another thread on this topic wasn't needed.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
First of all, getting mad at other people's opinions shows how you can not control yourself. (in-game or on the forums) I truly advise you to go do some meditation or something that'll help you become a little bit more calm. (pls dnt get triggered,) Anyways, it's quite easy to see that you just want to act special and type like how you did in the title. There's a high chance that you want people to be like "OMG! How did you type that!" or "TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT" and give you attention. I understand that it may be hard, but I believe that you should at least try to learn to respect other players. You can't just start posting hate posts such as↙︎ just because others don't agree with you.
Shut the hell up. I do not care if people use swear words, as long as they use grammar.

In my opinion, anything you say just annoys me most of the time, so maybe anything you say should be censored.

Anyways, about this quote↙︎
It is not that anyone would need them, it is just that they are fun, and would make certain things more convenient to say.
How hard is it to type dollars instead of $ or yen instead of ¥? You can do everything needed without the banned unicode symbols.

Out of interest, what are the "certain" things? (other then the currency symbols)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom