• Poll closed .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, My suggestion is, can you add the game "Murder" You can look it on youtube, Its really Nice the game like Cubecraft. And the teams are:

INNOCENT

The innocent need to collect 5 Clues, and if the innocent get 5 Clues he will get a Weapon (Pistol) To kill the murder.

DETECTIVE

The detective,When he starts the game he will have a pistol, and he will need to help innocent, and Dont
Let the murderer kill them.

MURDER

The murder, when he starts the game he will have a Knfie and he
he has to kill everyone to win.

If you like the Idea Vote! And i will make a Screenshots with 1 map, the others cubecraft will be add it, And screenshot of the clues, Knfies And Pistols :) (need a texture pack)

Pathetic.
Copying another servers only good game with an even worse new game to cover it.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
If CubeCraft added their own twist then possibly.
Other than that, I think CubeCraft goes for more original games (Excluding the main games such as SkyWars, Survival Games.) so, sorry I don't agree with this suggestion.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hi, My suggestion is, can you add the game "Murder" You can look it on youtube, Its really Nice the game like Cubecraft. And the teams are:

INNOCENT

The innocent need to collect 5 Clues, and if the innocent get 5 Clues he will get a Weapon (Pistol) To kill the murder.

DETECTIVE

The detective,When he starts the game he will have a pistol, and he will need to help innocent, and Dont
Let the murderer kill them.

MURDER

The murder, when he starts the game he will have a Knfie and he
he has to kill everyone to win.

If you like the Idea Vote! And i will make a Screenshots with 1 map, the others cubecraft will be add it, And screenshot of the clues, Knfies And Pistols :) (need a texture pack)
I totally disagree, this is a Hypixel game, and I do not like it anyway.

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
the beta version came out a long time after bedwars was created, I'm not sure how long they were working on the game beforehand though

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
putting our version of murder mystery is no different to the fact that Hypixel got their BedWars idea from Cubecraft (eggwars)
This is definitely not true. The idea of Bedwars came from a german server that still gets some decent amount of players.
We just took that idea. Twisted it a little and boom Eggwars.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom