Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FacuPlay_YT

Dec 28, 2016
Español = Español

yo me habia comprado una cuenta premium y al 5/4 dia me banearon: Razon:
Su Minecraft está en peligro. Restablecer su contraseña

¿Como me puedo desbanear? y En que post puedo publicarlo para Que Lo Vean los Administradores?

Inglish = Inglés

I had bought a premium account 4/5 days ago and the fifth or fourth aparesi banned in cubecraft for the reason: Your Minecraft compromised. Reset your password. (Google Translate)

What can I do to get loose? And to see this publication administrators?

Foto: Mi Nick: FacuPlay_YT (LINK)

OTRA FORO: (LINK)

upload_2016-12-28_10-38-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Compromised account means someone has access to your account without your permission. All you need to do is change your password and make an appeal where you tell you've changed your password. Try to use one of your old usernames, that's probably the reason why you "never joined the server". Also, maybe remove the appeal code or blur it, because other people can now appeal in your place. If you have further questions you can always contact me or a staff member. Good luck!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Compromised account is nothing that you have caused, your minecraft account user and password has been leaked, and you have been banned to prevent people from hacking on your account. Just change your password and appeal here: https://www.cubecraft.net/link-forums/appeals.47/ Make sure you try all of your old usernames!

I also advise you to crop out your appeal code in the above pictures ^^ If you need any more help, send me a PM (I will try and find a translator if u need more help).

@Jeff_Bllkth A translation would be appreciated <3

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Compromised account means someone has access to your account without your permission. All you need to do is change your password and make an appeal where you tell you've changed your password. Try to use one of your old usernames, that's probably the reason why you "never joined the server". Also, maybe remove the appeal code or blur it, because other people can now appeal in your place. If you have further questions you can always contact me or a staff member. Good luck!
The thing is, he NEVER joined the server before.
Seems like he is having a bug or some sort since the Appeal Site doesn't think he is banned as he never joined, preventing him from appealing.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
The thing is, he NEVER joined the server before.
Seems like he is having a bug or some sort since the Appeal Site doesn't think he is banned as he never joined, preventing him from appealing.
Normaly appealing with old names works, did that work?

Edit: If you take a look at namemc, one of his previous names was SilverFishExit, you/he can appeal with that name if you take a look.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Locked as the question seems answered. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you need more help! :] Also editing out the appeal code as people may steal it.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom