Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Felack

Member
Jun 7, 2019
65
23
24
Any ideas to get more cubelets on cubecraft?
I've been playing here for a few months but I still do not know much, any tip for get cubelets faster?
I would appreciate if you give me any other advices :D
 

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
290
1,000
203
27
California
Any ideas to get more cubelets on cubecraft?
I've been playing here for a few months but I still do not know much, any tip for get cubelets faster?
I would appreciate if you give me any other advices :D
Completing achievement, finding the hidden chest, or daily assignments(challenges) usually award ya with cubelets on the server. But playing microgames is prob the only other way at earning them.
 

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
1,197
6,136
409
22
Sofia, Bulgaria
Purchasing a rank also gives you cubelets weekly/monthly. Or just purchasing a pack of cubelets at store.cubecraft.net
You can also vote for the server daily, which will give you points that can be used for creating cubelets.
 

Fedde2001

Well-Known Member
Oct 10, 2016
173
148
123
25
Netherlands
I am just playing a lot, tryharding a little :p and get rewarded cubelets pretty often with wins!

You should be able to get Some wins after playing a few months right?
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom