Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Idk how I met you actuallyyy (if you do then tell me on skype pls) but I know that we have just been friends ever sinceee, I always know that if am ever sad that I can come to you (and other way round) and you're really nice n funny, so yeee, ily

I believe we met through Jordan's server, at least that's when we started talking, but you're really nice (and your voice is great), and I enjoy talking to you and you are really good at not giving away who you are on ToS o.O but yeahhh, we should talk more oftennnn

I don't actually know you xD I think we played 1 sg game together but even then - we didn't talk :P it's be good if we got to know each other though

(sorry for not being good at making them long xD)

Mattttttttttt

May 25, 2014
Rhyl, North Wales ❤️
MATTTTTTTTTTT
GABIIIIIIIIII hai, you are one of my favourite people to talk to because you're really funny, kind and omg you are rlly pretty (don't try n deny it ;)) I always look forward to talking to you and you're just great in general :P (also, hf in France c;) <3

Thats my irl name >D:
We used to play skywars together and I would constantly ask you for overpowered chests xD you were a fun person and would always lighten the mood, we needa talk more

I don't really know you, I have seen you in game a few times and whenever I do see you on the server, you're always helping people and you seem really niceee

idk you but hi
MALALALALAL hi, you are a great friend, we always talk on skype and you taught us how to pronounce your name in a call the other day xD and I know you are always there for me whenever I need you, so tyyyy

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom