Not open for further replies.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone.
I dont know is this is a bug or banned character but when i
accidently write § in chat i get instantly kicked from game and i need to relog. Its really anoying because it happened me several times and Im always mad that i lost game just because of this. Because when you want to send message to someone really fast something, you can accidently hit this character. I have this key right next to the Enter so I hit all the time.

Last edited:

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
The "§" can be used to change the colour of your chat, which could cause various problems for people/could get confused.

CubeCraft have probably disabled it and if you try and use it you'll get kicked.

Reactions: mismut

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Hello everyone.
I dont know is this is a bug or banned character but when i
accidently write § in chat i get instantly kicked from game and i need to relog. Its really anoying because it happened me several times and Im always mad that i lost game just because of this. Because when you want to send message to someone really fast something, you can accidently hit this character. I have this key right next to the Enter so I hit all the time.
omg yes I remember getting people kicked by telling them to type coloured text on bedrock edition and that one time when signs used to kick people. I believe they patched it for bedrock edition and if you try to type §, it will automatically convert it to & which is probably how you colour texts in Java. Idk I don't play Java.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
omg yes I remember getting people kicked by telling them to type coloured text on bedrock edition and that one time when signs used to kick people. I believe they patched it for bedrock edition and if you try to type §, it will automatically convert it to & which is probably how you colour texts in Java. Idk I don't play Java.
no it not convert it :( i play on bedrock

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hello,

As already mentioned, this symbol is inaccessible to players as it is used to enable colour formatting. Colour formatting is currently only enabled for Partners and members of Team CubeCraft. If you try and use the symbol you will be kicked from your current game/lobby for "Illegal characters in chat".

As long as you avoid trying to use this character you won't get kicked from any of your games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom