Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Меня зовут Лукас и мне восемнадцать лет; двадцать восьмого Марта у меня день рождения. Я живу в Амерсфоорте на юге, но я учитаю Русский язык в Лейдене. Я играю в футбол недалеко от дома. А ещё я играю на пианино и я люблю видео игры. Я ещё живу вместе с моими родителями и с моей сестрой. Ей семнадцать лет и моим родителям лет пятьдесят. Раньше, когда я был маленьким, я хил в Хилверсуме. Потом мы переехали в Амерсфоорт и мы несколько переезжали в этом городе. Позже я хочу переехать в Канаду чтобы отдыхать и гулять на лесу. В следующем году, во время каникул, я пойду к Джорджи. Мне кажется, что это возможно, потому что меня очень интересует Восточная Европа и Россия. Поэтому я выбрал ету учений и мне нравиться хорошо.

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
Maybe making an introduction is better in English so people can actually understand what you're saying 👀
But it's awesome that you study Russian and that you're actually this good at it!

Reactions: Komodо

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Pretty curious... So I was checking google translate and it says that it can't translate cause of this weird dragon language😅
unknown (2).png

Reactions: Komodо

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I`m a native Bulgarian speaker and Bulgarian is kinda similar to Russian, so I will try to translate it xd I hope it`s good enough. His name is Lucas and his birthday is in March. He lives in "Амерсфоорте" (not sure how to translate the city`s name, probably something like Atemsfore) in the south, but he`s studying Russian in Лейдене. He plays football not far from home. He also plays the piano and his favourite video game. He lives with his parents, aged 50, and his sister. He`s aged 17. Earlier, when he was a little child, he was in Хилверсуме. And I can`t understand anything further than that :( but I still think it`s impressive as I never studied Russian

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom