Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzAmberx

Mar 29, 2018
Netherlands
I was thinking of maybe a new game idea for Cubecraft, Zomvival (Zombie Survival). It’s basically abit like SlimeSurvival/SnowmanSurvival but a little different.

You spawn in a circle with 12 others.
A zombie gets chosen, The runners/hiders get 10-5 seconds to run away. - A full game is 5-6 Minutes.

The Runners can open chests to find weapons to protect themself from the zombie/zombies, And they can find food in the chests to survive.

If a Runner/Hider has a weapon and attacks a zombie, that will mean that the health of the Zombie will go down. If the health of the Zombie is on 5 hearts or less, it wont be able to walk fast/run. The zombie will be very slow. Meaning the Runners/Hiders could kill the zombies, They’ll respawn after 5 seconds.

If a Zombie attacks a Runner/Hider it will take 5 hits to make them a Zombie too, The Runners/Hiders would have to run then.
If the Runners/Hiders have been hit atleast 2 times, The Runner/Hider will have to patch themself up, that means there will be a “bandaid” package in the minigame/game.

There are ‘Old’ House were people used to life in, The Runners/Hiders are able to hide there.
The Zombies are able to get into the ‘Old’ House, Zombies can’t open doors but they can break doors.
If they break down a door a survivor will have to fix the door.
There could also be underground ‘Caves’ or an Old Trainstation where you could hide in, Just remember Zombies are able to come there too!

There will ofcourse be different gamemodes!
These are the gamemodes, Feel free to send request in for gamemodes and Tips, it would help alot!

NightMode- The Zombies will be harder to see by Runners/Hiders, Since the Runners/Hiders dont have alot of sight in the night.- The Zombies see everything as if its daytime, It’s harder for the Zombies too. They can’t run like they usually can, There will be 8 chests in this mode. With food,weapons and bad kind of armour.
This will be a MediumMode, Its not easy but not hard either.

DayMode- It’s kinda basic. The Zombies see everything, So do the Runners/Hiders. This is an ‘easy mode’,
This mode will have 10 chests with weapons, food and good armour.
Sight for Zombie and Runners/Hiders will be normal, Zombies can ‘Run’ just not as fast as the Runners/Hiders.
Even if this is an Easy Mode, It’s still fun!

HardMode- There are only 4 chests in the whole map,With little amount of food,weapons and bad armor. The Zombies are fast in this mode. Since there are only 4 chests it will be hard to find them, It will be in Nighttime. So the Runners/Hiders won’t be able to see well, you might belike “oh thats the same as NightMode.” No it’s not, The Zombies won’t have good sight either to make it harder for Runners/Hiders as for Zombies.

At the end if there are any survivors they win the game, If there are no survivors the Zombies win! - That’s my minigame/game idea! Give Tips if you want more information! - Bye loves!❤️

Last edited:

DrKalchishkov

Dec 6, 2017
Bulgaria
You know what?
I really like that idea.
But if they turn back the arcade maybe they won't add this game because of Slime Survival.
But who knows?:D

Maybe it will be better if the game is starting with more than one zombie?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think the staff will appreciate your creativity and they will at least answer you!:):)

GOOD LUCK:):D

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I think that the doors shouldn't repair themselves after some seconds,instead a player will need to do it manually.But still a nice suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.