Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
Ok so I’m interested in getting YT rank. My newer videos usually get around 1K views after at most 4 days of release with my most popular video at around 7K views after 1 day. I don’t however have 10K subs yet. I was wondering if it is still possible to get the rank?

Reactions: wxzzrd

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
The thresholds are not concrete, so it is not guaranteed that you will get rejected if your channel does not meet those numbers. People have gotten it before without 10k subs, so it is possible. I would say to apply, since even if you get rejected, you can reapply later with no consequence.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Just try applying and see if you're lucky! It is possible as there's a lot of people who got it without meeting the requirements, so why not? 😁

DashingPrune

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2020
www.youtube.com
I guess I will apply. I applied once but that was when I was breaking 50 views with 50 subs but now I have 128 to be exact but I still get lots of views. Thanks for helping and yea, I’ll apply. :)))

D

Deleted member 469419

It actually depends on your YouTube-Twitch channel situation. Some people get the rank without the minimum requirements. Just try it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.