Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

6qm_

Novice Member
May 7, 2017
New Jersey, USA
How come youtube ranks can say noob but paid ranks can't?:)
Minecraft%20Screenshot%202017.09.20%20-%2000.09.55.24_zpsn3yd29ad.png.html

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
They blocked the word "noob" to prevent more toxicity on the chat I dont really know the reason why they can say it if the word is blocked, but why do you want to say the word noob even if you are a rank, do you want to be toxic?

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Yes you can't say noob I don't know why pls fix it we want to say it! YT Ranks Can say noob but Paid Ranks Why Not???

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Like the word noob itself is blocked except on PvP minigame I think, but its not blocked noov, N@@B, nuv, so that maybe what u mean.
The word noob was blocked to reduxe toxicity I dont think they will unblock it.
Yes you can't say noob I don't know why pls fix it we want to say it! YT Ranks Can say noob but Paid Ranks Why Not???
I dont know what your talking about, its not censored on my screen i see players say it all the time in pretty much every game

Reactions: Demosiz

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I dont know what your talking about, its not censored on my screen i see players say it all the time in pretty much every game
The word "noob" is censored except on PvP minigame(I'm not 100% sure) I think you see Noov, N@@b, N00B as Clay said above because If you type "noob" It will say "you are not allowed to say this!"

Mar 6, 2017
The word noob refers to a player that is new and bad at the game, Why does it matter, It's not abuse.
Are you joking? As you said "bad at the game".
Some people could get really upset about this, so I'm glad Cubecraft removed it.
And yes, it might not be "abuse" itself, but it's still against the rules to use inappropriate language. I think that they should still be treated the same way as the others, rank doesn't matter.

How come youtube ranks can say noob but paid ranks can't?:)
Minecraft%20Screenshot%202017.09.20%20-%2000.09.55.24_zpsn3yd29ad.png.html
I think they still can't, but bypass it anyway just like other players.
If you feel like this is something that really bothers you, you can report them in the new report system page

Thanks,
Poseidon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom