Status
Not open for further replies.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I had a quick scan through your videos, and you haven't made a single video for 'CubeCraftGames'. So to give someone this exclusive rank to someone who has made no contribution to the server is asking for a lot. Yes you have alot of subscribers, however I think to get this rank 'Youtuber' the select person must have over 1000 subs and make frequent videos on cubecraft, such as a lets play series/update vids/timelapses/games, that sort of thing. Finally what perks would this rank have?

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I had a quick scan through your videos, and you haven't made a single video for 'CubeCraftGames'. So to give someone this exclusive rank to someone who has made no contribution to the server is asking for a lot. Yes you have alot of subscribers, however I think to get this rank 'Youtuber' the select person must have over 1000 subs and make frequent videos on cubecraft, such as a lets play series/update vids/timelapses/games, that sort of thing. Finally what perks would this rank have?

Agreed with @Efcluke94 if we would make a YouTuber rank and assign it to someone, the minimum would be 2000 or over subscribers, has done at least 10 videos filmed completely on the CubeCraft server, and has posted the right credits on the video and/or description. (Credits= Server IP/Website)

evravon30

Oct 27, 2013
It should have the option to block chat because of people who msg then and spam there chat. They should also be able to join full games

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
That can be done easily, to block chat just turn it off under multiplayer settings, in you minecraft.

To join full games, that could be implemented, if we make it. (We dont have the youtuber rank yet)

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
Agreed with @Efcluke94 if we would make a YouTuber rank and assign it to someone, the minimum would be 2000 or over subscribers, has done at least 10 or a certain percent of their recent (like, past 6 months) minecraft videos filmed completely in significant quantity (like, 40 or 50 percent+) on the CubeCraft server , and has posted the right credits on the video and/or description. (Credits= Server IP/Website)
My edits. What would the perks be? Just the status? Special donator (~ iron) rank abilities? Unique abilities? An edit to the rules that gives them power (as an extention of 'Just the status')?
They could passively help enforce the rules, I know, by projecting a more apparent prospect of being caught breaking the rules on video (especially if you made that a note in the rules,) making people think twice before cussing or spamming, so it could be useful to add, if it isn't too much work. Probably just some minor donator perks, as a reward for advertising the server. You know, like custom heads, some of those credits or whatever you get for voting, and spectator mode (if you have that anywhere) Not enough to void donating, even to iron rank, but good enough to want it.

Minecraft!

Oct 26, 2013
Nice the would be something good to do just like its jerry and harrys server have a youtube rank

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
It's funny how you requested a YouTuber rank because you are a youtuber, and now they seem to be considering it, and they immediately established that you are nowhere NEAR getting it
In my opinion, they would get all emerald perks, as well as fly mode, to film correctly.
You mean just the perks exclusively of emerald for asthetic purposes, the asthetic perks of all ranks, or essentially emerald rank (with the kits and stuff?) I would say fly mode is good, if you mean as a spectator.

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
No matter what, I would DEFINITELY add a note in the rules making YouTubers effectively (otherwise powerless) enforcers by passively creating indisputable evidence of transgressions.

Reactions: Marta

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
What if you had the amount of subs, but didn't do gameplays? But movies, trailer etc like I do?
Then you don't get the rank. You know, unless it's an meta-ultra-epic video clip about Cubecraft (@halothe23, what if they did animations? Technically not filmed on the server, but about the server. How 'bout them Super Notch God Apples, Halo?)

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Then you don't get the rank. You know, unless it's an meta-ultra-epic video clip about Cubecraft (@halothe23, what if they did animations? Technically not filmed on the server, but about the server. How 'bout them Super Notch God Apples, Halo?)

Depends on the actual content of the channel, and situation, and relation to our network :)

SwitchBack2000

Nov 2, 2013
The "YouTuber" rank should be earned not bought if any youtuber would like the "YouTuber" rank they should have atleast 1000 subs

That's what I think ;)

VinmanGamesHD

Oct 24, 2013
I could be one of those "Youtube ranks" in a while coz i have all the equipment to do it! just i dont have many vids on cubecraft and not many subs (22)

Berguland

Oct 29, 2013
@halothe23 do u think you could contact some/one of the youtubers/youtuber and see if they could make a vid or 2 on cubecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom