Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
Hey there,

I'm talking about YouTuber rank (As you can see by the title) that 40,000 subscribers is way too much for a YouTuber rank. This is why I think that.

Why 40,000? There could be YouTubers out there like Rayne1936 and JamesPlayzGames who wish to themselves that they had more Subscribers. Think about it, 3,000 subscribers is a lot for someone so young like James. I thought about starting up YouTube, because I wanted YouTube rank on CubeCraft, but now I watch JamesPlayzGames and Rayne1936 I cannot be as good a YouTuber as them, simply because they are good. They deserve a YouTube rank because they try so hard, stream on CubeCraft most days, and reducing the number of Subscribers you need will attract other YouTubers to film and Stream on your network, which could grow CubeCraft and more gamers play on it.

Please agree on my idea and comment what you think of it.
Goodbye.

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Its special yeh. If it was like 10.000 subs, more people get it and then its not special anymore. AND you get more vieuws off it, AND you can do all things on the server like voting, win effects and more.

G

Gamerfull

because it's a special Rank... is necesary 40000 subs. The people have 10000 subs can't have YT Rank....

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I personally think it's good right now.
It's a special rank, if they would accept Youtubers with 3.000 subscribers there would be a lot of them.
Also, I don't think people deserve a Youtube rank for playing/streaming much Cubecraft, unnecessary to change it in my opinion.

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
A youtuber rank isn't just something, its a special rank (and its free). 3.000 is already a lot but if they reduce it to 3000 there will be a lot of youtubers.
And thats why I don't like your suggestion.
Exactly. You need to earn Youtube rank. Work hard, and you will get it eventually!

I disagree because said earlier, the YouTube rank is supposed to be special, not just for people who have 3k subs. I mean, maybe reduce it to 30k but, anything lower is too low.
I think 30k is fine, but 40k is also reasonable. Maybe even 50k ;)

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
I am afraid the YouTube rank cannot be given to every YouTuber with 1,000+ subscribers no matter how hard they work and how dedicated they are.

I must agree with @1212hawks_ as the YouTube rank is special and shouldn't really be given to anyone with less than 30,000 subscribers (though exceptions can be made). It wouldn't be special if the YouTube rank became common.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there,

I'm talking about YouTuber rank (As you can see by the title) that 40,000 subscribers is way too much for a YouTuber rank. This is why I think that.

Why 40,000? There could be YouTubers out there like Rayne1936 and JamesPlayzGames who wish to themselves that they had more Subscribers. Think about it, 3,000 subscribers is a lot for someone so young like James. I thought about starting up YouTube, because I wanted YouTube rank on CubeCraft, but now I watch JamesPlayzGames and Rayne1936 I cannot be as good a YouTuber as them, simply because they are good. They deserve a YouTube rank because they try so hard, stream on CubeCraft most days, and reducing the number of Subscribers you need will attract other YouTubers to film and Stream on your network, which could grow CubeCraft and more gamers play on it.

Please agree on my idea and comment what you think of it.
Goodbye.

JamesPlayzGamesHD dose not deserve a rank at all And I dont need to explain my self even with 3 infractions and all the VERY inapropriet things he has pulled here

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm highly against this. The YouTuber rank isn't nothing, when you have it you have all the Obsidian perks + you are allowed to use /fly in the lobbies so I don't agree that you can have the YouTuber rank for 3.000 subscribers. The amount of subscribers which is needed for the YouTuber rank is now good, I wouldn't lower it.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
giphy.gif

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I have to be honest, I don't like or hate how people "think" they are helping Jamez when he doesn't even deserve that rank.
He only spams his channel every lobby (even in game) he goes, I was and many of us were witness of that.
And if you are an alt, let me tell you are so desperate for that rank. I remember I decided to watch one of your/his streams once and I saw how you/his ignored people who wanted to play with you or take a screenshot (I even saw how you left and ignored your own friends). You, Jamez, are not that important and you act like that and now want a YouTuber rank. Please.
Using your friends to get something you only want to brag with.

I dont care if someone goes against me now

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
There are a lot of players who have 3,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
If they play active on CubeCraft, they all should get a YouTuber rank. I think that is not the meaning of it. As everyone said: a YouTuber is a special rank.
You have to do your best for it.
Also, it does not matter if JamesPlayzGames and Rayne1936 deserve a YouTuber rank, their amount of subscribers is too low for a YouTuber rank.

Although, thank you for your suggestion! :)

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Completely agree with @SrKlompenstein .
Remember CubeCraft is a business after all. The YouTube rank is some kind of marketing, you get your audience to play on CubeCraft? You get rewarded. A youtuber with such "Low numbers" (not like I can get 3k subs) is not interesting at all, especially somebody with such bad reputation. the same goes with YT rankers being punished. That most likely won't happen, except if they do really bad things or they consecutively break the rules. Being banned means no videos on this server, and no videos means less players coming to CubeCraft.

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016
No i don't think 3K subscribers can get YT rank, Maybe he is using subs bot.. isn't that easy to get ? .. and Youtube = Obsidian rank and its free ( not really free because you are working hard on your channel to get those subs ) . " to be edited "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I really don’t say this enough, but I love this Forums community! Y’all are cool. 🧡
Reesle wrote on technopig's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
You’re cool for joining! 😎
If you require assistance with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member. Enjoy your stay! :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Seinnq's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and text us staff if you need help with anything! ^^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Top Bottom