Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello Everyone! I Just Wanna Ask If Any Staff Think The YT Rank Requirement Will Go Down For How Many Subs You Need! I Think 40k Subs Is Kinda High Especially When For Hypixel You Only Need 30k! I Think YT Rank On This Server Should Be A Minimum Of 10k Subs But With A Decent Amount Of Views Per Video! This Is Just My Idea Because One Of The Reasons Hypixel Keeps Growing is Cause A Lot Of Youtubers Play On There Server Because There Getting YT Rank On It! This Is Just A Suggestion BTW So Dont Reply Like Oh This Is A Terrible Idea lol! Also Liek IF You Agree!
The lowest it can go is 35k subs.
It still needs to remain hard to achieve so its "special".
I think 10k subs is too easy to get and would make the YT rank a lot more "common".

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
+1 the highest the minimum requirement should be is 20k.
No. 10k subs doesnt make you a youtuber. I think 40k is good or maybe even 50k.
10k does. You can be a Youtuber with any number of subs, but imo you need at least 30k to be a professional one.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
There is a huge amount of players who have 10,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
If they play active on CubeCraft, they all should get a YouTuber rank. I think that is not the meaning of it. A YouTuber rank is a special rank.

Remember CubeCraft is a business after all, you can't give all those special perks to everyone with a youtube account with 10,000+ subscribers.

PsshIm2Cool

Jan 14, 2017
Well honestly guys, It's not the subscribers that should be the determining factor. It's the video quality that should be the one that matters. But unfortunately, the quality of the video and the amount of subscribers are usually similar (High quality, more subs) but in certain cases this may not be applicable so I think that the bare minimum amount of subs should be 5k but the person has to have exceptionally well editing videos.

G

Gamerfull

There are very few cases about people who have achieved the YouTuber range with 17,000 subs, an example of which is LuxGlez_YT, but you need to have a lot of videos on the server.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Well honestly guys, It's not the subscribers that should be the determining factor. It's the video quality that should be the one that matters. But unfortunately, the quality of the video and the amount of subscribers are usually similar (High quality, more subs) but in certain cases this may not be applicable so I think that the bare minimum amount of subs should be 5k but the person has to have exceptionally well editing videos.
Of course it's not about the video quality. It's about the amount of players that YouTuber can bring to cubecraft. So, rather than video quality or subs, one should take a look at the views. If a 7k sub youtuber gets as many views as a 40k sub youtuber, why wouldn't the first receive a rank?

Reactions: Lilleh__

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
50k is pretty easy to get these days. Keep that in mind
Where are your 50k subscribers :).

20k is a good number
I find 20k prett low. I think that we will have 10k YouTubers than.

I don't have a YouTube channel for having subscribers, but I see already in The Netherlands bad YouTubers with 100k subscribers. I think that it is very easy for having 40k subscribers in the big countries as China. 40k is a good.

Reactions: TheParrot

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Where are your 50k subscribers :).

I find 20k prett low. I think that we will have 10k YouTubers than.

I don't have a YouTube channel for having subscribers, but I see already in The Netherlands bad YouTubers with 100k subscribers. I think that it is very easy for having 40k subscribers in the big countries as China. 40k is a good.
If you get in trending top 10 once you will reach 50k in 1 month.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
You think there are bad dutch Youtubers with 100k subs? There's an american Youtuber that makes them look like the best with over 600k.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a huge amount of players who have 10,000 subscribers on their YouTube channel.
If they play active on CubeCraft, they all should get a YouTuber rank. I think that is not the meaning of it. A YouTuber rank is a special rank.

Remember CubeCraft is a business after all, you can't give all those special perks to everyone with a youtube account with 10,000+ subscribers.

As I also had said...

No because CCG would want to be represented on YT by someone with knolage and skill... Not some immature teens subbotting and cheating

@hub3rt and @Tacosbefriends
honest opinions ;)

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I Think YT Rank On This Server Should Be A Minimum Of 10k Subs
No. Just, no. People can get 10k subs by sub-botting really easy, and then they'd just abuse it.

Yes, 40k is really high, maybe lower it to 25k or 30k would be cool.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
More subs usually means more money, though. There is a correlation.

Maybe I should word my question better: How much money would 30K subs usually earn you, on average?
It doesnt matter how much money they earn. This thread goes too far away from its original subject. The guy was suggesting to make the requirement for the youtuber rank lower. You can say if you agree or not and explain why, but please dont talk about how much money youtubers earn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom