Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LentroMC

May 8, 2017
Canada
Hello Everyone! I Just Wanna Ask If Any Staff Think The YT Rank Requirement Will Go Down For How Many Subs You Need! I Think 40k Subs Is Kinda High Especially When For Hypixel You Only Need 30k! I Think YT Rank On This Server Should Be A Minimum Of 10k Subs But With A Decent Amount Of Views Per Video! This Is Just My Idea Because One Of The Reasons Hypixel Keeps Growing is Cause A Lot Of Youtubers Play On There Server Because There Getting YT Rank On It! This Is Just A Suggestion BTW So Dont Reply Like Oh This Is A Terrible Idea lol! Also Liek IF You Agree!

Amy C

Dec 30, 2016
Hello Everyone! I Just Wanna Ask If Any Staff Think The YT Rank Requirement Will Go Down For How Many Subs You Need! I Think 40k Subs Is Kinda High Especially When For Hypixel You Only Need 30k! I Think YT Rank On This Server Should Be A Minimum Of 10k Subs But With A Decent Amount Of Views Per Video! This Is Just My Idea Because One Of The Reasons Hypixel Keeps Growing is Cause A Lot Of Youtubers Play On There Server Because There Getting YT Rank On It! This Is Just A Suggestion BTW So Dont Reply Like Oh This Is A Terrible Idea lol! Also Liek IF You Agree!
40k subs is kinda high! I think lowering it would help their server out a lot because if you have YT rank you would most likely stream/record on it more and get your viewers active on it! I think 10k subs would be a good amount of subs!

Reactions: bensuniverse1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

No because CCG would want to be represented on YT by someone with knolage and skill... Not some immature teens subbotting and cheating

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
It is indeed much but if they lowering there would be very many yt'ers and for such a large server is that number good I think. But if you have 35 k subs and your views are high you also have chance to the yt rank. So I didn't think it id too high

xswantos5x

Aug 1, 2017
umm i think that 40k is a good amount of subes because cubecraft is the best server so it has to have a good amount and if the lowered now everyone is having the youtuber ranks and they are not paing for the ranks

B

Britney Spears

The current amount of required subs is decent as it is, the Youtuber in questions receives a rank worth more than a 100$ in return after all while others work hard in order to purchase one. As the server is groing they should increase their standards instead of lowering as the rank is something you shouldn't be able to achieve very easily.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Oh...
It's the guy who likes to send an excessive amount of advertisements in Eggwars lobbies...

Anyways for the actual suggestion,
The current amount is fine.

I know you have like 860 subs or something like that, but if you really want the YT rank, then you have put a lot of work into those 40,000 subs.

"Nothing worth having comes easy"
~ Anonymous writer.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom