Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Steve_CLASH

Jul 30, 2017
Why do not you YT rank in the Discord? If it were, it would be great, so we can easy communicate with you!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Currently we only have ranks for staff members in our Discord, this might change in the future depending on if it doesn't require too much work and if the result is worth it.

Reactions: Steve_CLASH

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Mhh , This would be very cool for people who aren't thhat big on youtube but if a big youtuber is joining the discord he will get bothered by anyone because they want to speak with them. But it would be cool if you could create a youtube channel where youtubers can talk to other youtubers. Via this way the keep on motivated to record on cubecraft.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Why do not you YT rank in the Discord? If it were, it would be great, so we can easy communicate with you!
My reasoning for not liking this idea might seem strange. So you go into a lobby, and I would say like 70% of the players saying “OMG YT” dont even watch the youtubers video, nor know what they do. And youtubers probably get enough spam, and if a youtuber rank were to be added on discord, then players would probably spam “CAN I PLAY WITH YOU?” “OMG YOUTUBER I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU”
Other ways this could interfer is when a youtuber is recording, players rush youtubers because they think that it would make them all cool and good at the game, when it just makes the recording boring to watch.
Thats why I disagree and dont watch youtubers play on public servers in a competition fassion

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Why do not you YT rank in the Discord?
I see why this could be useful, but on the downside.. you would get spammed. a alot.
Also, the top part of the sidebar of our discord server are all staff members, meaning they are able to help players that need assistant. Having a YouTube role would only confuse them with this.

it would be great, so we can easy communicate with you!
You can always communicate with us via email, twitter, forums and on discord - if you wish the talk to someone private you can start a private conversation with them or on the forums. You can also check if they are on discord and PM them on there.
Here is a list of all the community staffmembers: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/?type=staff

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom