Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Timv13-BBG-

May 18, 2017
I was thinking about a map dedicated to YouTubers who play on cubecraft. something like: giant statues of the biggest youtubers on this server or their youtube profile picture.
Maybe it would be a cool map for skywars or eggwars. any other game would probably be cool as well.
I would really appreciate it if this idea gets accepted. If not, no problem, I can deal with that without getting in any sort of depression.;) (I hope:()

:rolleyes:
Thank you for reading this!

Reactions: LanceDaniels

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I dont think thats a good idea, since there can only be a maximum amount of statues, and there will most likely be more youtubers. So maybe some want their own statue, but then its full and they'll get mad or something.

Reactions: Timv13-BBG-

Timv13-BBG-

May 18, 2017
I dont think thats a good idea, since there can only be a maximum amount of statues, and there will most likely be more youtubers. So maybe some want their own statue, but then its full and they'll get mad or something.
maybe if they would only do the 4 biggest youtubers. the youtubers don't get to choose who's going to be in the map, the builders can decide.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom