Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
You wanted to start YouTube just to yt rank? Please don’t let your motivation to be a content creator to be that you can get yt rank? If you want yt rank that’s easy go on hyperlands or something. If you want a featured server yt rank try GALAXITE as it seems reasonable.

Cubecraft yt rank give you so much damn stuff that they shouldn’t lower the requirements. Though I do say they should change the current rank‘s name to YouTube + and have a lower requirement one that doesn’t give you all the ranks and stuff called yt. Besides, even if you don’t meet the requirements you could get it, and maybe they would just give you a free rank instead of outright rejecting you!

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Staff move to feedback and suggestions?
Disagree, Youtuber is something you need to work to. And you can get accepted without hitting the requirements.

Reactions: qMelonn

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I agree with what GeoJosh7 said above. If they lower the requirements, too many people would get the rank, and it would lose the "wow" effect of seeing a YouTuber in your game or lobby. That's just my opinion though :D

Reactions: GeoJosh7

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello!

I disagree with this suggestion, because the youtube rank isn't something you should easily get. Though, you should've posted this thread in Feedback & Suggestions, but don't worry, I will look for a staff to move it for you :)

Kanon1st

Feb 1, 2021
North America ! From USA
Pronouns
He/Him
You wanted to start YouTube just to yt rank? Please don’t let your motivation to be a content creator to be that you can get yt rank? If you want yt rank that’s easy go on hyperlands or something. If you want a featured server yt rank try GALAXITE as it seems reasonable.

Cubecraft yt rank give you so much damn stuff that they shouldn’t lower the requirements. Though I do say they should change the current rank‘s name to YouTube + and have a lower requirement one that doesn’t give you all the ranks and stuff called yt. Besides, even if you don’t meet the requirements you could get it, and maybe they would just give you a free rank instead of outright rejecting you!
I never tried galxite before i gonna try it and play it!

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
So i was going to be a youtuber when i looked it the requirements the subs and views needed are TOO HIGH, and instead of 10,000 subs and 5,000 views change it to 5,000 subs and 1,000 views please for beginners
I'd like to say the requirements are fair.
YouTube rank is a special rank, as well as having special perks that come with it.

I don't think it should just be handed out to anyone and I feel (unless I've read this wrong) you shouldn't start YT just for a rank, but more instead to do it as something you enjoy.

I believe for people who make consistently Cubecraft content they should be able to get the rank for a little less than the requirements, but I feel the amount you suggested is too low.

D

Deleted member 469419

You wanted to start YouTube just to yt rank?

Why not? The YouTuber rank is a reward for helping out the server with the with the publicity of this. So, this can be a motivation perfectly. I mean, we're not talking about the helper role, in which you have to question yourself if you really want to help out the server or not.

- I think it is the perfect motivation to get on with your YouTube channel -

Although it's true that there's more motivations out there.

Please don’t let your motivation to be a content creator to be that you can get yt rank? If you want yt rank that’s easy go on hyperlands or something. If you want a featured server yt rank try GALAXITE as it seems reasonable.

Again, that's why the youtuber role was created. It's a kind a if reward, in where both parties benefit.

Focusing in the suggestion itself, I'll vote "unsure" at the moment though. I'll think about it in the next couple of days. @ak1r_yt

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom