Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadiMC

Oct 4, 2015
Hello, i'm a veteran cubecraft player, and Youtuber with 2200 subscribers, i uploaded many videos of your server like 'advantages of diamond and emerald rank'
, i said many good thinks about them and some people bought it 'look at the coments'. In this video i show some hidden places of cubecraft
, now i have maked 4 parts of them! n.n. And my question is if i can acquire the youtuber rank before having 40,000 subscribers (im saying, not now). i always put your website and ip of your server in the description. I've been a few months without uploading video because I had chores to do in high school, but now back with new videos as hidden places and more!

Well Thats all, now i have emerald rank to make better videos with 'RadiMC' nick.

Thanks you for reading! And sorry if did a lot of mistakes ! :(

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I'm afraid the 40,000 minimum is not negotiable, I'm sure you can work out a way to start gaining popularity, perhaps have your viewers engage in more social sharing or the likes.

Once you reach that minimum, feel free to contact us and we'll have the rank set up on your account. :)

Reactions: RadiMC

RadiMC

Oct 4, 2015
I'm afraid the 40,000 minimum is not negotiable, I'm sure you can work out a way to start gaining popularity, perhaps have your viewers engage in more social sharing or the likes.

Once you reach that minimum, feel free to contact us and we'll have the rank set up on your account. :)
Ok! thanks for answering!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom