Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
Don't you guys think that to get the youtube rank you need a minimum of 40,000 subscibers is a lot? Also, dont you guys think $182 is a lot for an imaginary game? I'm not saying I don't like minecraft (i love it) but is it worth it? I think you guys should change the youtube minimum to maybe like 15,000-20,000 subscribers. I am thinking of purchasing the gold rank to (just saying).

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No.
You know Cubecragt is a big server. If they going to reduce the amount of subs, you see YouTubers everywhere. Also there are a lot of 40k subs channels.

About the ranks:
Simple the price is high, because they need to update and/or upgrade their servers.
Funny fact: CubeCraft has over 1000 servers

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
40k means your a very good youtuber with good edit skills and your good at entertaining, but once you've hit the 20k, your subs grow really fast and you maybe have 40k after a month. So I disagree with your idea.

I know obsidian costs a lot but it keeps the server running. Without donations you wouldn't be able to play on Cube. If I can give you one tip, don't buy high ranks first. Let's say you start with iron, you keep the rank for something like a month and then you switch over to Lapis, and so on. That way you still gave the $182 when you reach obsidian, but you split your money in little pieces. Iron costs $20 I think and upgrading to lapis is something like $10. You don't have all that stress to spend your money once to have obisidian. I use this method and I really like it and in something like a month I'll switch over to lapis, so you can enjoy and have the experience of every single rank for at least one month.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
72785976.jpg

Reactions: Marieke2001

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
No, 40K subs is a good amount, otherwise pretty small youtubers can get the YT rank. The ranks are expensive, but it's to keep the server running and it's worth it in my eyes.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
For the YouTuber rank, I think 40k subs is a good number. It keeps out the lower-level youtubers.

If you don't agree with the Obsidian rank prices wait for a sale.

A

Aventador

Well, YT and obby are just the EXACT same, the only difference is their Prefix. So you can better buy the rank instead of waiting MONTHS or even YEARS before you got 40K.
Also, Obsidian ranks are pretty common, so the price is not that bad.
On the other side, Youtubers are pretty rare, so if someone only wants the YT rank just because you have a rank which is rare, then it doenst really make sense.

A

Aventador

Mineplex is just sad if it comes to amound you need for subs.
Only 2K...

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The difference between an Obsidian rank and a YouTuber rank is only the prefix (and a YouTuber rank has a Creeper Miniature :P)
For an Obsidian rank you have to pay (amount depends of discounts, payment options etc.) and for a YouTuber rank you need at least 40,000 Subscribers.
If you have a (Minecraft) YouTube channel with 40,000 Subscribers, then you are good at editing, talking during a video (this shows the number of Subscribers) and Minecraft (PvP) skills, as @Cynamooo said.

So 40,000 Subscribers for a YouTuber rank have to stay in my opinion :)

Reactions: zSem_

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
The difference between an Obsidian rank and a YouTuber rank is only the prefix (and a YouTuber rank has a Creeper Miniature :p)
For an Obsidian rank you have to pay (amount depends of discounts, payment options etc.) and for a YouTuber rank you need at least 40,000 Subscribers.
If you have a (Minecraft) YouTube channel with 40,000 Subscribers, then you are good at editing, talking during a video (this shows the number of Subscribers) and Minecraft (PvP) skills, as @Cynamooo said.

So 40,000 Subscribers for a YouTuber rank have to stay in my opinion :)
Agreed

Reactions: SrKlompenstein
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Mivke's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom