Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krqpton

Member
Apr 7, 2020
70
23
9
United States
Today I just thought of a good idea. Maybe to hype the people out and encourage them to record on Cubecraft to become a youtuber. They should have a special game for Youtubers only. Each youtuber will be able to participate in the game. There where be all kinds of mini games. Yes yes I know there is already a server with it called Minecraft Monday, but that doesn't mean unpopular youtubers still can't play. It will be a fun experience for the begging youtubers. This would hype cubecraft.
 

AlperenKuru

Well-Known Member
Feb 18, 2017
162
55
103
My house
I would rather have an event where Cube Craft hosts a YouTuber Games where only YouTubers play against each other in game modes such as Sky Wars and Egg Wars, parkour race, etc.
 

TeamTMS

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2019
314
378
119
20
New Zealand
Hi there,
I don't think this is a good idea. There are simply not enough players with the YouTube rank to get into a match. I don't think it would be a good idea to create a whole new gamemode for YouTubers. However, I agree that there should be more perks for YouTubers, so that more YouTubers record on CubeCraft to help get more players to join. CubeCraft recently lowered their requirements of becoming a partner, so this would also be another good step.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think a whole new gamemode would be necessary for YouTubers. :)
 

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
1,094
1,929
248
Hi there,
I don't think this is a good idea. There are simply not enough players with the YouTube rank to get into a match. I don't think it would be a good idea to create a whole new gamemode for YouTubers. However, I agree that there should be more perks for YouTubers, so that more YouTubers record on CubeCraft to help get more players to join. CubeCraft recently lowered their requirements of becoming a partner, so this would also be another good step.
Thanks for your suggestion, but I don't think a whole new gamemode would be necessary for YouTubers. :)
And what if the idea went from one new game to cube games (skywars, eggwars etc.)? What he literally said on top^^^^.
 

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
254
2,016
229
24
Bird
There aren't enough players with the YouTuber rank that can regularly participate in these special 'YouTube games". To fill a whole skywars lobby you need like 12 players, and god knows I've never seen more than 2 youtubers online on CubeCraft at once.
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
I don't like this idea tbh, I don't think there are not enough active YouTubers..
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom