Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think Cubecraft's Anti-Cheat is good?

• Sure!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Could use SOME work.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, they Devs should work on it NOW!

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

MouseplaysMC

Feb 9, 2017
I, personally think that the Cubecraft dev(s) should work on the Anti-Cheat a bit more. It's not that I see an exploiter in every game that I play, but I do see quite a lot of people with their Wurst clients installed. And It's a lot less fun when I'm playing and someone with their Reach, Forcefield, KillAura, Criticals, BHopping, and Fly hacks on.

Reply and tell me your opinion on the Cubecraft Anti-Cheat!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I, personally think that the Cubecraft dev(s) should work on the Anti-Cheat a bit more. It's not that I see an exploiter in every game that I play, but I do see quite a lot of people with their Wurst clients installed. And It's a lot less fun when I'm playing and someone with their Reach, Forcefield, KillAura, Criticals, BHopping, and Fly hacks on.

Reply and tell me your opinion on the Cubecraft Anti-Cheat!
Well... the developers are working on the anti-cheat. They have one dev fully assigned to the anti-cheat task and I am sure others help at times as well. Just be patient, it will be here soon. If you see a hacker, be sure to record and report them. :)

U

Unipotato

Hey there, I know how frustrating the hackers are, but I have great news! Our wonderful Developers are currently working on a new and great Anticheat. For now until it is released to the public and replaces the current OpenSource Anticheat, there are two things we can do.

• Have patience! Complaining about the current Anticheat being unsatisfactory doesn't help anyone, especially the staff who already have so much to work on.
  • Be helpful and report! Our lovely staff are doing their best to ban all hackers they see in game, as well as go through hundreds of reports to find the cheaters and ban them, but they can't do it alone! As members of the server, we can help point out the cheaters by reporting them with video evidence over at reports.cubecraft.net and the staff will deal with them. Make sure to read this thread if it's your first time reporting: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/.

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I feel like it was updated // I like the new *ish* anti cheat but when im nerd polling up it keeps punishing me down like it thinks im building too fast and it also likes to kick ppl when they build up and holding down the place button. Over All I like it and its needed but ti can user some tweaks.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Cube's current anticheat is horrible :P I actually wish they wouldn't work on this one and focus on their new one :P now it seems the current anticheat is just picking up on normal players more and more. I used to never be picked up by it but now I can't play a lot of games without rubber banding from the AC :(

Reactions: xXMasterlaningXx

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
there is already an Anti cheat in the developing at the moment

for now all we can do is record and report the hackers and stuff and just be patient lol

anyways i do think we need a knew one for sure

AgentSixP

Jul 10, 2016
In my opinion they should work on it now. It's just horrible that every game I play in Minerware if I don't jump (and one time it kick me even after I jumped) in the void then I get kicked. Also one time I did that and press Tab and I see almost all of the players got kicked, also in the build a 10 blocks high tower minigame I still got kicked for flying, so yea I hope they fix it soon, it's really really annoying.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It's basically nonexistent.

The endless "Don't ask or say anything about it, because they are working on it ignorant prick" comments are even worse. That's been said for what? Longer then a year now? Threads like this aren't complaining; people like to share what they experience and get feedback from other players. And most other threads will get locked shortly after being created. Threads like this don't do any harm either and won't delay the development of the anticheat.

I would even argue they can only improve it, but that's not what this thread is for ^^

Yes, it needs A LOT OF work and a post on the front page of this site would really be helpful and cut these kind of threads down.

Reactions: AgentSixP
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom