Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Hi, so this isn't really a feedback or suggestion from me. I'm just curious to see if people have found Eggwars Mega to be good / successful and explain why.

I hope I'm allowed to do this I just want to see what the community's opinion is on it.

There is no wrong answer by the way, this is all opinion based :D

Reactions: KitsuneToru

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I find it ok. The maps are all very big so maybe they could add some smaller ones, and make less gens so you can't get 10v1ed by people kitted out in gear, also they need to make it 20v20 not 10v10v10v10, it just feels like 4s that that point

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz

Alevi47

Jan 12, 2021
As a switch player, I find mega eggwars really fun, but going to mid is basically a death sentence, especially on Ruin. Sometimes the match takes long to start because only around 800 people play at a time. But overall, I find it more enjoyable than both duos and quads.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I really like EggWars Mega. It’s really fun but also has a few downsides. There are only a few maps and the map ‘Fallen’ has been lagging for months now without any change, I don’t know why they wouldn’t temporarily disable them, but it’s pretty annoying because it leaves us with 2 actual playable maps.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom