• No it shouldn't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
What I meant was that in normal lucky islands, the loot is too useless. Every time I play my I leave my island with no blocks, or no weapon, or no food. Basically make the loot more conventional, but still have the less conventional items, such as the wands, special bows and the player tracker though.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1- choose a kit
2- didn't choose a kit? Haybale can get you bread, logs can get you a weapon and blocks.
3- the rest of the loot are not "useless" if you run out of blocks or health you use wands don't you?
Bows? You're complaining about bows? Okay then:
a- shotgun is powerful enough to let someone run from you.
b- automatic bow can kill someone if you aim perfectly
c- everyone else is scared of explosif bow.
d- a freezing shot bow will give you some time to run from an opponent.

What else do you want? More improvement till the game becomes more easier? If you don't know how to manage then the 1st and 2nd steps are so much useful.
Pay attention and look around the map and the island you spawned on not focusing on a Lucky block which sometimes kill you.

Reactions: Conea64

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
1- choose a kit
2- didn't choose a kit? Haybale can get you bread, logs can get you a weapon and blocks.
3- the rest of the loot are not "useless" if you run out of blocks or health you use wands don't you?
Bows? You're complaining about bows? Okay then:
a- shotgun is powerful enough to let someone run from you.
b- automatic bow can kill someone if you aim perfectly
c- everyone else is scared of explosif bow.
d- a freezing shot bow will give you some time to run from an opponent.

What else do you want? More improvement till the game becomes more easier? If you don't know how to manage then the 1st and 2nd steps are so much useful.
Pay attention and look around the map and the island you spawned on not focusing on a Lucky block which sometimes kill you.
Yes but this makes the game much less fun. I personally believe, that it would be better with this balance patch.
Edit: I am not complaining about bows, special bows are fine in lucky islands.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes but this makes the game much less fun. I personally believe, that it would be better with this balance patch.
Edit: I am not complaining about bows, special bows are fine in lucky islands.
Having magical items is not fun?
What do you like? Skywars where you know almost every item and only very known? and the islands are so close to each other?
Or eggwars where there's the same routine? "Oh yeah let's grab diamonds and buy iron armor yay I bought them now let's die in the void"
Mineware? Where you almost lode all macro games?
Survival games? Where you're always the 1st victim? And die because of a random powerful player?
Blockwars CTF of Bridges? Where you see skyscrapers of blocks?

I don't agree with you to let Lukcy Islands to have more improvement to make it more comfortable, it depends on your luck and your luck will let you win only. No more improvement they just designed wands and modified some stuff.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Having magical items is not fun?
What do you like? Skywars where you know almost every item and only very known? and the islands are so close to each other?
Or eggwars where there's the same routine? "Oh yeah let's grab diamonds and buy iron armor yay I bought them now let's die in the void"
Mineware? Where you almost lode all macro games?
Survival games? Where you're always the 1st victim? And die because of a random powerful player?
Blockwars CTF of Bridges? Where you see skyscrapers of blocks?

I don't agree with you to let Lukcy Islands to have more improvement to make it more comfortable, it depends on your luck and your luck will let you win only. No more improvement they just designed wands and modified some stuff.
I agree with you that lucky islands should stay luck based. But it shouldn't be 100% luck, that's just bad game design, it can be part luck part skill. Take Hive skywars for example, it's luck based yet it takes skill to win the game. Because it's balanced, this balance is what lucky islands needs.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with you that lucky islands should stay luck based. But it shouldn't be 100% luck, that's just bad game design, it can be part luck part skill. Take Hive skywars for example, it's luck based yet it takes skill to win the game. Because it's balanced, this balance is what lucky islands needs.
Every server has a unique feature.
Hive is totally different from CubeCraft
Hive skywars is over simplified, not fun, rare gappes, it's not nice, nor balanced.

CubeCraft's lucky islands is much better, at least there's a "luck", making the game easier will just ruin it, they added the wands designs turning it into something cooler, but making the game much easier? What do you want? A game that depends on your luck or mining skills? You want to open chests and do these silly things or open some lucky blocks to try your luck?
The game is oversimplified and it should not get any 1 more update to make it more easier.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom