Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
Personally, I would like this feature because I too use to play a long time ago, but didn't ruin my stats, I'm the other way around. I see a lot of people posting about abuse and the response is to only reset wins and time played and things like that, I agree with those statements, I feel like there should be a cooldown, maybe a year or eighteen months. I feel like with the proper adjustments from a formal group that takes these things into consideration can come together and overcome the abuse to create a good and just system.

Diav

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 16, 2020
Venice
This looks very useles to me, if you had bad stats you gotta keep them cause they'tr yout stats, it wouldn't seem fair to me if you could reset them. They could maybe add weekly or monthly stats.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I mean, You walk up to the Eggwars NPC, Click on stats, There is a red-stained glass pane that says reset your Eggwars stats, you click it, another prompt comes up where you need to confirm that you would like to reset your eggwars stats. Now you have a fresh slate to work with and bring up your KDR
This raises some really big issues - for example, if someone were to get their account hacked, they could have their stats wiped for all of their games, and will be very unlikely to get it back. It gives another reason to target someone, and as players do not have any form of two-factor authentication for the launcher / server, then it leaves them very vulnerable.
If you believe that your past has brought down your KDR and W/L ratio, then it would be more impressive for you to bring it up from its current state rather than starting again from a clean slate. :p

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 59979

If you're really so desperate
upload_2020-3-28_11-29-37.png

https://cubecraft.net/my_data

Members Online

Latest profile posts

That was an excellent 8yr nap
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Cool 🐧
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
Top Bottom