Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxiit

Aug 15, 2016
its like every game i go to, someone is hacking. people don't care people will threaten o report but they don't care cause they know that nothing will be enforced, like I'm a gold member and it sucks especially for the people that buy their rank cause we don't get to play fun, fair, games. its so frustrating cause they will just trash talk and will say i don't care what are you gunna do. and nothing happens. please fix this. it is so annoying. you guys are creating new games and stuff when u should be focusing on making it where the games are played fair. (not saying making new games are a bad thing) but theres no point if people are gunna cheat on those too. I'm just saying. I'm tired of all the hackers that can do whatever they want. and I'm not the only one. cause my ratio of win loss has dropped a lot

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Just report them. That's all you can do. Don't care if they say stuff. I am tired too.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Another thread complaining about hackers...
Ok so cubecraft devs are working on a new anti cheat which I would predict is going to be the next thing coming out after free build because those are the two mains things people yell at them at for :P

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
I feel your pain, I know your suffering but all we can do is wait and have faith in the staff here, they're fully capable of noticing the problem and it WILL be fixed one way or another. Please be patient and just sit tight until the staff resolve the problem, making more posts about it will just slow them down.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
oh good grief I tagged the wrong person, build ur smrter than I am please tag cyan, idk how many spaces are after that :(

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Naturally Cyan gets off as soon as we tag him.... my luck is unbelievable @LilNugget please lock this thread, the question has been answered, it is repetitive thank :p

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
An Anti Cheat pluggin is being worked on. All we can ask is that you report hackers you see with video evidence so we can deal with them.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom