Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryandeath10

Dec 17, 2017
On my old computer the Anti-Hack Client banned me for hacking when I was building a wall in a game of Egg Wars. I really like egg wars and have played it for a while. I cant play anymore because whoever read my ban appeal denied it even though I wasn't hacking. I was walking sideways and holding down the right click button and just got insta banned. FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
On my old computer the Anti-Hack Client banned me for hacking when I was building a wall in a game of Egg Wars. I really like egg wars and have played it for a while. I cant play anymore because whoever read my ban appeal denied it even though I wasn't hacking. I was walking sideways and holding down the right click button and just got insta banned. FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP.
These type of issues happen frequently as the anti cheat is still learning. But it keeps updating itself everyday to reach greater levels of exactitude. I suggest patience.
If you believe you have been banned unfairly you may contact @CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and explain detailedly what you were doing the moment before you got banned.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact any available moderator.

Ryandeath10

Dec 17, 2017
These type of issues happen frequently as the anti cheat is still learning. But it keeps updating itself everyday to reach greater levels of exactitude. I suggest patience.
If you believe you have been banned unfairly you may contact @CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and explain detailedly what you were doing the moment before you got banned.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact any available moderator.
My ban Appeal was also denied for no reason even though I wasn't hacking. I need to know why.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Getting a new cheat detection system would make matters worse; everything Sentinel has 'learned' would be lost and either barely any cheaters would be caught, or there would be hundred of false bans (as there were soon after Sentinel was introduced). Perhaps Sentinel needs to be tweaked to be slightly more lenient for certain cheats being detected; I was banned after rowing a boat in UHC recently. The more detail you put into the appeal or when you contact CrazymanJR, the more he can do to refine Sentinel to be as accurate as possible. It should continue to get better over time.

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Found out. You where banned twice for hacking. Moofin (Retired staff) banned you. Your punishment by sentienel was a long time ago. You where unbanned already. You will not be unbanned until your ban expires/your appeal gets denied.

Ryandeath10

Dec 17, 2017
Found out. You where banned twice for hacking. Moofin (Retired staff) banned you. Your punishment by sentienel was a long time ago. You where unbanned already. You will not be unbanned until your ban expires/your appeal gets denied.
My appeal WAS denied already didn't you read?, and its a permaban by the client. I was also banned ONCE before for hacking not twice and that was like 2 years ago when I used hacks but I got a new comp and don't even hack anymore but the stupid client banned me when I was playing egg wars.

[Edit] I don't like using hacks anymore I find it not as fun to hack I would rather play normally now.

Last edited:

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Why should they install a new anti cheat?
This one is fine!
Maybe you have had a high ping, or you accidentally installed not allowed mods.
Please contact crazymanjr on discord, he will help you out if you really didn't hack.
(Discord tag: CrazymanJR#4742, be patient because he is a busy man.)

Ryandeath10

Dec 17, 2017
Why should they install a new anti cheat?
This one is fine!
Maybe you have had a high ping, or you accidentally installed not allowed mods.
Please contact crazymanjr on discord, he will help you out if you really didn't hack.
(Discord tag: CrazymanJR#4742, be patient because he is a busy man.)
I GET IT. THEY DONT NEED A NEW ANTI CHEAT. I WAS TRIGGERED CUZ I WANTED TO PLAY EGGWARS AND I AM BANNED. I didn't have any mods and it banned me for hacks because I was walking sideways and holding down right click to place fast and then I just got banned. Wasn't even hacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom