Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Animee

Aug 12, 2017
Hey, to whomever is reading this,You're an amazing person, okay? No matter what people say, there's something about you that makes you special. You have a unique talent, I know it.If you think that you aren't worth it, just remember that nothing is perfect, and that even the worst people have some good in them somewhere.Dry your tears, because you will always mean something to this world. Never say that you are unloved, because I promise that you are, even if it doesn't seem like it. Even if it seems like you're in a dark place, you'll find light soon enough. The world is tough, dear, but so are you. Please consider my words, and may you find the light within the darkness.

Merry christmas :)

x

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey, to whomever is reading this,You're an amazing person, okay? No matter what people say, there's something about you that makes you special. You have a unique talent, I know it.If you think that you aren't worth it, just remember that nothing is perfect, and that even the worst people have some good in them somewhere.Dry your tears, because you will always mean something to this world. Never say that you are unloved, because I promise that you are, even if it doesn't seem like it. Even if it seems like you're in a dark place, you'll find light soon enough. The world is tough, dear, but so are you. Please consider my words, and may you find the light within the darkness.

x
Thanks for making my day! Really wise words!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition

x
That's a lovely message; did you write it yourself?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom