Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSnowyBear

Sep 1, 2016
CALIFORNIA (USA)
This is something I want to do everyday i am not so happy myself but I want to spread positive tings

So everyone of you are among is your own ways EVERYONE on Cubecraft are so nice to me and I want to return the favor and do this for a year so if you guys want me to continue then leave a comment and i'll be happy to answer anyone or play with them online well have a amazing day and SMILE MORE

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hit me up on discord if you ever want to play a game. I probably won't be on that much though until cubecraft has 1.11 compatibility :(
https://discord.gg/cubecraft hope to see you there :p
Just use 1.9.4, it's a pretty good version of Minecraft. And I'm the same as @POWER_RANGER I'm on discord most of the time, but hit me up on the forums and I'll answer within a day (at most )

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This is the wrong section, but I also joined the discord just today and I would love to play with you as well. This community is very nice and sweet and I'm sure you'll enjoy with us ;)

B

Britney Spears

Very kind of you that you're cheering up other players.

- Also, moved to the right section. Make sure to post your threads in the correct section next time :)

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
giphy.gif

< 3

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom