Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
So you might be aware that the MC client crashes in some cases, when launching.
I read it was apparently, as the bug tracker noted, an nVidia driver problem. So what I did was uodate my drivers.
Stupidly, I used Windows Update to find new drivers. That resulted in crappy old software that crashed every single time I tried playing a game that isn't older than 5 years. Yeah. And the MC launcher still isn't working properly.
So I downloaded new drivers, straight from nVidia, released this February.
Alrigtht, no crashes anymore. Everything seems fine. Until, I notice every time I either put the PC in standby or turn it off, color saturation gets reduced.
So I went on the nVidia control panel, to change the settings. Every time, it displays saturation at 50%, the default value, while it's not actually it. Whenever I pull the slighter, it updates to the actual saturation it's supposed to display, so even putting it back to 50, the saturation is now in the correct value.

What I'm trying to figure out is how to prevent the PC from resetting the saturation every time, making me have to manually reset it every time.

Thanks in advice if you can help with this. Playing with low saturation is pretty horrendous as everything's slightly brighter, and drawing while not using the correct colors can result in a mess.

yes pls halp k thx bai

PS: I don't really care about fixing the launcher that much, I only want my saturation to stay the same ,_,

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well, I don't update drivers so *shrug* and I also use nVidia. So it really is the updated version.
Hm, try uninstalling it and installing again. Or how I do it delete files!
Just delete theh folder: C:program filex86/Minecraft <-- delete it.
Try running the launcher again.
If it doesn't work try downgrading your drivers I don't really know how though.

About the saturation thingy. Hm...
I don't know. Never had that problem

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Update: @StorySays has helped me through Discord and the problem seems to be complitely gone for now.
If after turning the PC on and off with the new, "hopefully fixed" settings, and the saturation will be fine then I'll ask for a lock. Thanks everybody for the help so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom