Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hello :o

Short Suggestion,
I just wan to suggest add "confirmation" before kick someone from party.Because i m controller player, i often accidentally click the "kick" when i was going to pl that person.

So i would like to suggest when you was clicked kick someone from p,it will ask for your confirmation,
Example:
Are you sure want to kick (ign)from the party?

Yes No

I believe this is not implement yet,if this is already updated with the vip update,feel free to correct me on below :((

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello :o

Short Suggestion,
I just wan to suggest add "confirmation" before kick someone from party.Because i m controller player, i often accidentally click the "kick" when i was going to pl that person.

So i would like to suggest when you was clicked kick someone from p,it will ask for your confirmation,
Example:
Are you sure want to kick (ign)from the party?

Yes No

I believe this is not implement yet,if this is already updated with the vip update,feel free to correct me on below :((
I agree with adding this on Bedrock but not on Java, as the only way to kick someone from your party there is by running a command, and I don't think you will write the whole command and the username of the player you want to kick, and after that, press enter, all this by mistake.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom