Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Well-Known Member
Jul 6, 2021
348
335
119
Hello :o

Short Suggestion,
I just wan to suggest add "confirmation" before kick someone from party.Because i m controller player, i often accidentally click the "kick" when i was going to pl that person.

So i would like to suggest when you was clicked kick someone from p,it will ask for your confirmation,
Example:
Are you sure want to kick (ign)from the party?

Yes No

I believe this is not implement yet,if this is already updated with the vip update,feel free to correct me on below :((
 
D

Deleted member 592315

Guest
Yes,
I want that to be added cause I'm a mobile player and the same happens to me.
I mostly kick the player when I want to promote him/her as owner.
Would be nice if implemented :)
 

josepadgui

Well-Known Member
Mar 26, 2021
872
1,148
129
22
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello :o

Short Suggestion,
I just wan to suggest add "confirmation" before kick someone from party.Because i m controller player, i often accidentally click the "kick" when i was going to pl that person.

So i would like to suggest when you was clicked kick someone from p,it will ask for your confirmation,
Example:
Are you sure want to kick (ign)from the party?

Yes No

I believe this is not implement yet,if this is already updated with the vip update,feel free to correct me on below :((
I agree with adding this on Bedrock but not on Java, as the only way to kick someone from your party there is by running a command, and I don't think you will write the whole command and the username of the player you want to kick, and after that, press enter, all this by mistake.
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom