Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Honestly did not expect to get tagged here at all, nevermind 3 times. Wholesome! Also I struggle to share my feelings and stuff, but I'll give it a shot.

@_The13thDoctor_ - We rarely agree on much and disagreements often start, but I can always rely on you to be there when I need someone to discuss something with, you will test anything and help me with everything, so I'm really grateful you're kicking around.

@Younisco - What an absolute lad, honestly one of the most trustworthy and genuine people on this server, you're too nice. xo

@Yoya - My co-designer pal, we're always talking about various projects and working together on everything, getting excited about modelling & stuff. Its nice to have a friend whose equally as passionate as I am about their creations.

@Dylaila - You're far too nice to people, I want everyone to know how lovely and reliable you are to talk to about anything, you genuinely listen and care about others and that's super rare to see nowadays, I'm glad you exist and we get to talk to you!

@TheLucian - My home boy, really miss having you on the staff team, you are such a laugh and could never say anything mean about anyone. We miss your presence. Also part of my soul died when your voice got deeper </3

@SnowyWarz - Quality Scottish lad, its nice to have someone who I can use a bit of the local lingo with, makes me feel more at home here. You deserve a belter of a sausage roll mate.

@Riley - A shining light on the Designer team, you get me riled up and ready to make some awesome stuff because of your equally shared passion and how much you love working with us.

@Shallidor - I really appreciate how you let me rant about stuff and offload my problems, its something I really needed from people and you were there, you're also really fascinating to talk to because of your unique outlook on life. I hope I can return the favor more often.

@Efcluke94 - Such a lovely bloke, I admire how incredibly hard working you are, I cant imagine how hard it is and was for you to manage the entire team for so long, I also would like to hear more about the progress on your crops, farmer Luke. Keep me posted.

D

Deleted member 481668

I made my own thanks threads when I got the 1,000 likes. It doesn't matter who I am tagging right now, because I love you all, this is the best community ever. So let's give it a shot,

@Elenahh, I told you this like 300 times! But, I am honest with you and I want to thank you for the kindest and sweetest person I met around here! We can tall really good with eachother you are special to me!

@Finixly, our conversations are really funny man! Thanks for being such a nice person to me bro! You are the pvp pro man, no jokes! You are really good in the game!

@Hoshiakari, the last couple of days we don't talk not that much more than what we did 1 week ago! But I will never forget you never never never, you learned me many things like how to make skins! Thanks for that Hosh!

@ImJunior, whow! You my man! YOU MY MAN, are one of my best friends around here I am really glad that we met eachother, our calls are always going crazy. It's always fun to play with you and @RobinDn! But Junior, you are the best SkyWars player ever! Godness!

@Lion, I can tell everything about you bro! Because you are also one of my best friends around here, I hope that we can play even more in the future than we do now! Love your YouTube Channel aswell, you are also a great SkyWars player my mate!

@Loonest, frist of all you are kind, sweet, amazing, funny and trustable! Everything what a Helper needs, thank you that I met you my friend! We can talk with eachother about everything, it's always fun! And also your threads, I love them!

@Oreo♥️, we don't know eachother that good! But I want to say to you, that you are a friendly person! Love your reactions on threads, and your own threads! You are one of the greatest people around here!

@pigglet, PIGG! I always see you around in the SkyWars 1.8 gamemode, and also we talk and have fun in the lobby's! You are so kind piggie, it make my happy that I met someone like you!

@Scottt and @Smoothlyy, you both do I know for a long time now! You guys give good reactions to other players and also you guys are insane! I love to talk about stuff with you, and when I talk with one of you it always make me laugh!

@xXIIIIIIXx, you are one of the best person around here my man! Thanks for being a great friend, we can talk about good fighter haha it's so funny!

@_The13thDoctor_, AYY! You know that we need you around here, your name everything who you are do we need on this amazing platform! Keep it up, and you will become what you deserve to be!

Thank you everyone! Not only those people, are insane! But everyone of this community are incredible nice, you are one by one part of this amazing community! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
I made my own thanks threads when I got the 1,000 likes. It doesn't matter who I am tagging right now, because I love you all, this is the best community ever. So let's give it a shot,

@Elenahh, I told you this like 300 times! But, I am honest with you and I want to thank you for the kindest and sweetest person I met around here! We can tall really good with eachother you are special to me!

@Finixly, our conversations are really funny man! Thanks for being such a nice person to me bro! You are the pvp pro man, no jokes! You are really good in the game!

@Hoshiakari, the last couple of days we don't talk not that much more than what we did 1 week ago! But I will never forget you never never never, you learned me many things like how to make skins! Thanks for that Hosh!

@ImJunior, whow! You my man! YOU MY MAN, are one of my best friends around here I am really glad that we met eachother, our calls are always going crazy. It's always fun to play with you and @RobinDn! But Junior, you are the best SkyWars player ever! Godness!

@Lion, I can tell everything about you bro! Because you are also one of my best friends around here, I hope that we can play even more in the future than we do now! Love your YouTube Channel aswell, you are also a great SkyWars player my mate!

@Loonest, frist of all you are kind, sweet, amazing, funny and trustable! Everything what a Helper needs, thank you that I met you my friend! We can talk with eachother about everything, it's always fun! And also your threads, I love them!

@Oreo♥️, we don't know eachother that good! But I want to say to you, that you are a friendly person! Love your reactions on threads, and your own threads! You are one of the greatest people around here!

@pigglet, PIGG! I always see you around in the SkyWars 1.8 gamemode, and also we talk and have fun in the lobby's! You are so kind piggie, it make my happy that I met someone like you!

@Scottt and @Smoothlyy, you both do I know for a long time now! You guys give good reactions to other players and also you guys are insane! I love to talk about stuff with you, and when I talk with one of you it always make me laugh!

@xXIIIIIIXx, you are one of the best person around here my man! Thanks for being a great friend, we can talk about good fighter haha it's so funny!

@_The13thDoctor_, AYY! You know that we need you around here, your name everything who you are do we need on this amazing platform! Keep it up, and you will become what you deserve to be!

Thank you everyone! Not only those people, are insane! But everyone of this community are incredible nice, you are one by one part of this amazing community! <3
Thank you so much! You're a great guy to talk to as well. Our conversations never seem to bore me and I can talk to you about anything. That's something I would like to praise you for, Stay cool! ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom