Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I can't figure out why eggwars xp is so inconsistent across different modes. XP should be based on time, but that clearly isn't the case right now.

Every gamemode except duels gives 250 xp right now.

However, if we go by the amount of time it takes to win:

Solo - 2:30
Duos - 1:30
Squads - 1:00
Mega - 2:45

Random queue:

Solo - 2:30
Duos - 2:30
Squads 2:30
Mega - ???

Mega clearly takes the longest to win. Solo is 2nd. Squads and duos are pretty close

In my opinion xp should be changed to:

Solo - 300
Mega - 350 - 400
Squads/Duos - 250

If you agree react with ✅

Last edited:

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I agree it needs a change, but I think there are better ways to go about it, like by rewarding final kill/egg xp as you will be getting more finals/eggs in solos than in squads naturally.

Yes, as a duos player it would be nice to get the same amount of xp for the time I am grinding as in squads, but in general it just feels like a price I have to pay.

I think it would be a nice change but there are better ways to go about it

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I agree it needs a change, but I think there are better ways to go about it, like by rewarding final kill/egg xp as you will be getting more finals/eggs in solos than in squads naturally.

Yes, as a duos player it would be nice to get the same amount of xp for the time I am grinding as in squads, but in general it just feels like a price I have to pay.

I think it would be a nice change but there are better ways to go about it
Yes, this is something I haven't thought about. It's just that as a solos player, it feels unfair that someone can get the same xp as me with 3x less time spent.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yes, this is something I haven't thought about. It's just that as a solos player, it feels unfair that someone can get the same xp as me with 3x less time spent.
Yeah definitely, and that is one of the reasons I stopped playing solos for duos, as I can make so much more exp so it looks like I've spent longer playing even though its just because I get exp quicker

Reactions: Awabbatt
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom