Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey I want to propose a change to the XP system in bedrock.

As it stands you get 100 XP for a win on Skywars and 250 XP for a win on Eggwars regardless of game mode.

I want to propose that in Skywars, instead you get 100 XP PLUS an extra 10 XP for every kill you get during the game.

In Eggwars, I feel 250 XP is a bit too much and instead it should be 200 XP PLUS an extra 10 XP for every Final kill and 10-20 XP for every egg broken (these numbers can be changed if felt necessary).

These can also be changed depending on game mode if felt it is necessary, like for example more XP for winning skywars MEGA than in solo etc.

I feel doing this will encourage players to go out and kill more, it will give players an incentive to play instead of hiding and it'll overall keep people more interested.aswell as maybe bring out more skill in the bedrock community overall.

I also feel there could be cosmetics you can unlock when reaching a certain Cubecraft level, as a level 75 personally I feel there is no incentive to get more levels and it focuses too much on in-game purchases. To be able to earn an extra 5 friend slots or party slot at a high level (Level 100 for example) would be definitely worth grinding for, aswell as any cosmetics or tags next to your name to make you feel accomplished would be amazing.

I know this has probably been suggested before but from what I can see forum threads are being a lot more looked at as of lately so while the forums have the attention I want to throw in a suggestion to implement into bedrock.

Hope you consider my idea :)

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hey I want to propose a change to the XP system in bedrock.

As it stands you get 100 XP for a win on Skywars and 250 XP for a win on Eggwars regardless of game mode.

I want to propose that in Skywars, instead you get 100 XP PLUS an extra 10 XP for every kill you get during the game.

In Eggwars, I feel 250 XP is a bit too much and instead it should be 200 XP PLUS an extra 10 XP for every Final kill and 10-20 XP for every egg broken (these numbers can be changed if felt necessary).

These can also be changed depending on game mode if felt it is necessary, like for example more XP for winning skywars MEGA than in solo etc.

I feel doing this will encourage players to go out and kill more, it will give players an incentive to play instead of hiding and it'll overall keep people more interested.aswell as maybe bring out more skill in the bedrock community overall.

I also feel there could be cosmetics you can unlock when reaching a certain Cubecraft level, as a level 75 personally I feel there is no incentive to get more levels and it focuses too much on in-game purchases. To be able to earn an extra 5 friend slots or party slot at a high level (Level 100 for example) would be definitely worth grinding for, aswell as any cosmetics or tags next to your name to make you feel accomplished would be amazing.

I know this has probably been suggested before but from what I can see forum threads are being a lot more looked at as of lately so while the forums have the attention I want to throw in a suggestion to implement into bedrock.

Hope you consider my idea :)
Hello, I do agree with this a lot. At the moment for Skywars, regardless if you came last or second you still only get 5. Then it suddenly leaps to 125 for solo.

Reactions: GHSpaghetti

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
EggWars should give more XPs than SkyWars by default, considering it's the game who requires more strategy and it's not luck based like SkyWars and Survival Games. I like the idea to add XPs for Each "Final Kill" (if it was for every normal kill, players could abuse of it by trap-killing/spawn-killing. Farm killing in general). And I agree about adding something that could make the Total Experience useful for, like cosmetics.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Dubby said what I was thinking but apart from that yes XP system should be changed!

Apr 11, 2020
EggWars should give more XPs than SkyWars by default, considering it's the game who requires more strategy and it's not luck based like SkyWars and Survival Games. I like the idea to add XPs for Each "Final Kill" (if it was for every normal kill, players could abuse of it by trap-killing/spawn-killing. Farm killing in general). And I agree about adding something that could make the Total Experience useful for, like cosmetics.
Idk what you mean by strategy?!?!! You just bridge and kill them

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Don't worry, I was saying that egg wars should be worth more XP as games are more likely to go on longer however i feel 250 is too muhc and suggest decreasing to 200

Reactions: Entrustious6679

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
What?? That's not how you play Eggwars. For one, you have to make sure your egg doesn't get taken. When you have 25 diamonds, do you armour, bow or a pickaxe. All are better in a different situation. And that's just one of many situations where bridges and killing them won't simply work. Eggwars is a highly strategic game, the more the longer the game is going on.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be

In EggWars, everyone starts with the same stuff and the win depends on how you use your resources and how do you play the game.

In SkyWars and Survival Games instead, it's more luck based since, you may be good but find only a wooden sword in the main chests, while a less good player could get Full Diamond gear from the main chests and kill you anyways.

EggWars is the most "competitive" and "sportive" game in my opinion, SkyWars and SurvivalGames are just fast games for fun, but they can't be compared to EggWars.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I agree with this suggestion. This would encourage players to PvP and hopefully decrease the amount of campers. The only thing I’m concerned about is lowering the EggWars XP. The community most likely will not like that, and CubeCraft may end up changing it back to 250. However, to stop disruption, the XP earned from SkyWars could increase to 150. 10 XP for every win sounds like a good amount of XP, and at least players will get something good out of not winning but getting a few kills.
And about the cosmetics, I think the idea of Experience on Bedrock is to determine your skill-set, and how much you’ve been playing. However, I think there can be some sort of a lack of motivation on CubeCraft Bedrock. There are currently no achievements, login-streaks, rewards, etc. The way I was thinking they could do it, is set it up a little like a “Battle-Pass”. Every for example three times you level up, you get to unlock an exclusive loot item for that level (a bit like VIP Levels but cosmetic only). The “Battle-Pass” would continue until you reach Level 100. For example, Level 3 would get you a miniature car buddy, Level 6 would get you a windmill gravestone, and so on to Level 100 which would get you something OP, such as a tornado trail. Username Colours and Prefixes should not be included in the Battle-Pass though.

Good suggestion, +1.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hi there,
I agree with this suggestion. This would encourage players to PvP and hopefully decrease the amount of campers. The only thing I’m concerned about is lowering the EggWars XP. The community most likely will not like that, and CubeCraft may end up changing it back to 250. However, to stop disruption, the XP earned from SkyWars could increase to 150. 10 XP for every win sounds like a good amount of XP, and at least players will get something good out of not winning but getting a few kills.
And about the cosmetics, I think the idea of Experience on Bedrock is to determine your skill-set, and how much you’ve been playing. However, I think there can be some sort of a lack of motivation on CubeCraft Bedrock. There are currently no achievements, login-streaks, rewards, etc. The way I was thinking they could do it, is set it up a little like a “Battle-Pass”. Every for example three times you level up, you get to unlock an exclusive loot item for that level (a bit like VIP Levels but cosmetic only). The “Battle-Pass” would continue until you reach Level 100. For example, Level 3 would get you a miniature car buddy, Level 6 would get you a windmill gravestone, and so on to Level 100 which would get you something OP, such as a tornado trail. Username Colours and Prefixes should not be included in the Battle-Pass though.

Good suggestion, +1.
I love the battle pass idea, however, I do want it to be 200 instead of 250, games on eggwars go very quickly unless you play solo, but duos and squad games on average take about 2 mins each game for me, and considering it takes about the same time for skywars and sg i feel its a bit too much XP to be had, people talk about getting diamonds and stuff but it really isn't necessary for most games as you can speedbridge.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree I get a lot of kills on skywars, eggwars and survival games. It would be nice to get extra rewards for your efforts. they should also add this to survival games like on skywars you get 10 XP for every kill you get. It's a nice addition to get a cosmetic for level goals may be a prefix or a pet or something else to show of you're level.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom