Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Also, those games are nice for people that think they need more than simples games from Arcade, and as Camezonda said, the successful games of Christmas can be permanent games on cubecraft. And I want to say that this update would make people get interested in playing new games which aren't the typical bored of them. Please, cubecraft let it be a permanent game when Xmas ends please D:
I will promise you that CubeCraft will not add a brand new gamemode and add these Christmas games, why does Arcade have too much games? It only have 5 minigames, and 2 extra minigames would be easier and funnier instead of adding a brand new gamemode. Firstly: that costs a lot of time and the second thing is: the staff-members don’t want to take that time because it isn’t that necessary to add a brand new game for only 2 minigames. And ofcourse can the Christmas games be permanent games, but I don’t see any logica to add a complete new gamemode for only 2 minigames, so I want the games permanently, but I don’t want a new gamemode, it’s fine if the games get added to Arcade. And Cube will never take the time to add a new gamemode and add those Christmas minigames.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
He means make the game a permanent game but remove the Christmas theme. For example last years Christmas game is now an arcade game. The game was called Snowdown but is now Line Dash.

I should note, that if a holiday game is successful, we take into consideration to make it a permanent game.

Present Rush would be cool for like (Diamonds, Gold, and Emeralds)
If normal ;)

xLeromee

Sep 1, 2017
If it was by the '2 games' thing you said Gaab, there wouldn't even exist Skywars, PvP, UHC. Because there are 2 types of... But you're saying of games and it wouldnt exist

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
If it was by the '2 games' thing you said Gaab, there wouldn't even exist Skywars, PvP, UHC. Because there are 2 types of... But you're saying of games and it wouldnt exist
That are games, not minigames and to make a new gamemode for only 2 minigames is unnecessary in my opinion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom