Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

neraxe

Member
Jul 27, 2019
9
2
9
29
Could we add more things into the Xbox Eggwars like the JAVA Cubecraft server eggwars has?
Things like Diamond Armor and having enchanted Diamond swords.
 

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
686
2,026
354
21
Belgium
I think they didn’t add this is because you can’t vote for Hardcore/Normal/Overpowered Items on Bedrock. It’s always Normal Items on Bedrock, on normal mode (JAVA) you can’t get diamond armour either, but you can only get it when playing overpowered.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom