Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make this change

• Ofc yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • no (please give a good reason y u think this, dont just say "youll have to live with it")

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
title. Like wtf, ive been saving for an uber cublet for almost 2 weeks and i get one of the 5 things ive already gotten from uber cublets. I want to suggest a change to the cublet system so that you dont get things you already have. In addition, you would also now get loot points, along with the actual loot. Rn, you get loot points when you get stuff you already have. Make it so you get some loot points and a new cosmetic item, so that weeks of saving arent wasted. Im not trying to be mean, but this is a super small change and it seems dumb it wasnt implemented when the cublet system was introduced. This post is not to be toxic or mean, im just tryin to express my displeasure....

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
M8 i just wanna make it so if u already hav an item u wont get again. Just getting loot points wouldnt be so bad, but u would need to get more points then u get currently
True, I get duplicates from normal Cubelets but like really my Uber Cubelet too? I agree with you

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
True, I get duplicates from normal Cubelets but like really my Uber Cubelet too? I agree with you
Yea, idc about duplicates from normal cublets, but from super and ubers? Really??? ReAlLy??? REALLY????? Also i guess this could apply to seasonal cublets cuz they r rare but seasonal loot isnt usually that good tbh. Or maybe im just unlucky, but ive seen my friends not get good stuff from seasonal cublets

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I agree with you somehow. Sometimes it can be a bit tedious if you are saving cubelets for buying an uber cubelet and then, whenever you open it, appears a duplicate item. But, if they weren't duplicate, then everyone would just have almost all cosmetics, and it would be more easier to find new ones. So, I guess this is a feature that they didn't want to implement. In this cases, the luck plays a big role in this.

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I agree, I almost have everything in the game so I only get duplicates all the time but I still don’t have my favourite item. So I understand it’s frustrating. Maybe they will do something about it.

Reactions: Jiivan

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I remember when I got 5 duplicates from 5 uber cubelets, and I obviously got mad.
I understand why you feel like it has to be changed, but it wouldn't really be changed unless more non-seasonal loot items get added.
It works in a simple way-You have many loot items from rare and up, then the higher the possibility is to get something that you already have.
For compensation you already get quite a lot of loot points if you get a duplicate:)

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I agree with this, or at the very least if you get a duplicate you should be able to craft at least one cubelet, that sucks so bad that 2 weeks of your life was wasted on a duplicate. Hope you get something better next time :D

D

Deleted member 469419

This idea is actually pretty neat; People saves a lot to get this kind of cubelets and it's so annoying when you get just something no cool of the wardrobe.

So I'm agree with this suggest but I'd modify it a bit, for example, why don't get another Uber cubelet if you get something that you already have? This only would be applied for Ubers.

Now that everyone has commented and seem to be agree with your idea, you should post this in Feedback & suggestions.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom