Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmetMunirUgur

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi Cubecraft Staff Team,
I've been playing cubecraft for a long time (about 4 years). And lately, There's something wrong with Sentinel. Namely, I've been banned wrongly 3 times! I think it's releated my connection. But It needs to be fixed much more. Cannot Standable constantly banned when your connection is bad. So, I was playing Eggwars through 1.13.2 version of minecraft. And I wasn't using any mod or clients. And I've been banned from the server suddenly, probably when my connection is lower or something. I had said that It happened 3 times, (this is the third by the way.) And here it is:
Screenshot 2022-10-11 214105.png

Screenshot 2022-10-11 214154.png

These are proofs that my ban is false.
1665518561549.png
unknown (1).png
unknown.png

But unfortunately, my appeal was denied. Worse, this is my alt account(which obeys the rules about multiaccounting) and since it has been banned. My main accounts have been banned for bypassing, too. But i didn't use any cheats, hacking, mods, client or something.

To be honest, I love this server and I've been playing in this server aproximately 4 years. And I always oppose cheaters and supporters of cheaters.
But, it's very sad to cheaters can use their own hacks until someone reports. but me, although i didn't even use cheating, i've been banned... and SUDDENLY... Wrongfully

I hope you to help me about this issue. Thank you.
My alt account's IGN: FatalG0dm0d3
My main account's IGNs= AhmetMunirUgur , YahyaUgur

Ahmet Münir Uğur

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Hello, please wait for your conversation on the appeals website to be looked at. Also, please keep in mind that bypassing your ban on a different account is not allowed, even if you think your first ban is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom