Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Why thank you! Simply because I scraped my knee? Besides that, I think this thread had best get back on topic, so to kick things off, would you rather become Batman but be forced to watch your parents die, or become Spiderman, but never know your parents and then watch your uncle /adoptive father die?
Batman because I watch somebody die either way and I would just run away from the room of spiders and probably die of fear turning into Spider-Man.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Would you rather be an Admin for CC for a month but cannot play any more after, or be able to play CC forever? :D
Gedas' logical answer: If someone is already a staff "Admin" why you need admin?... I'll say play CC forever.

Would you rather rub yourself without clothes into a cactus or smell skunk's farts without any masks for 1 month.?

bubblewibble

Oct 21, 2013
Potato World
Gedas' logical answer: If someone is already a staff "Admin" why you need admin?... I'll say play CC forever.

Would you rather rub yourself without clothes into a cactus or smell skunk's farts without any masks for 1 month.?
Cactus... because I am a potato. :D

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Oh god, that's a hard one. Cute fluffy animals, because sometimes I hate the fur.

Would you rather build the tallest building in the world, or would you build the largest building in the world?

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Oh god, that's a hard one. Cute fluffy animals, because sometimes I hate the fur.

Would you rather build the tallest building in the world, or would you build the largest building in the world?
That depends on whichever looks cooler. Probably tallest. I assume that largest would probably look very boring, but just ridiculously massive.

Would you rather become a rabbit or hedgehog?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom