Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
N

Nyanbaz

Would you rather snort ghost chilies or snort liquid nitrogen? xD

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death?
Freeze to death who doesn't want to be"Frozen". Never mind. Just forget I even said that. I'm done with all these Frozen references. I'm gonna just "Let it go!" Got it? I guess these aren't that funny anymore. I need a new reference to use that seems witty, and relevant at the same time. It has to be original, and hysterical, and-Olaf.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Freeze to death who doesn't want to be"Frozen". Never mind. Just forget I even said that. I'm done with all these Frozen references. I'm gonna just "Let it go!" Got it? I guess these aren't that funny anymore. I need a new reference to use that seems witty, and relevant at the same time. It has to be original, and hysterical, and-Olaf.
Your post made me cry blood.

Reactions: ThatOnePeanutGuy

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
I had the exact same problem not to long back. Except I dont have contacts. and I didnt cry. And it was from a cut in my knee.
And the blood from your knee got into your eye? Alright I can see that happening, gymnastics can sometimes surprise people. Kicking yourself in the eye is a real accomplishment. GG

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
And the blood from your knee got into your eye? Alright I can see that happening, gymnastics can sometimes surprise people. Kicking yourself in the eye is a real accomplishment. GG
Actually, that was pretty close. What actually happened was I was practicing my high kicks, then I kicked too high. I ducked, but accidentally clipped my instructor in the head. He tumbled backwards, and grabbed onto the tightrope, but unfortunately there was someone already on it. They tripped off, and landed on the gymnast on the balancing board, who landed on one of the trapeze artists. The trapeezee fell off his swing thingy, and landed right next to me. Then on the way home I tripped on the sidewalk and cut my knee.

Catzilla24

Oct 23, 2013
Tumblr.
Actually, that was pretty close. What actually happened was I was practicing my high kicks, then I kicked too high. I ducked, but accidentally clipped my instructor in the head. He tumbled backwards, and grabbed onto the tightrope, but unfortunately there was someone already on it. They tripped off, and landed on the gymnast on the balancing board, who landed on one of the trapeze artists. The trapeezee fell off his swing thingy, and landed right next to me. Then on the way home I tripped on the sidewalk and cut my knee.
You my friend deserve a follow.

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
You my friend deserve a follow.
Why thank you! Simply because I scraped my knee? Besides that, I think this thread had best get back on topic, so to kick things off, would you rather become Batman but be forced to watch your parents die, or become Spiderman, but never know your parents and then watch your uncle /adoptive father die?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom