Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
You forgot a challenge, so I'll provide it.

Would you Rather:

Play continuously until you got a 50 match winstreak in solo skywars (even if the server doesnt count it, you can still keep a tally)

Or

Play till you have had the perfect game possible in mega skywars five times (Each time you would have to kill thirty players, so no help from your team. Someone jumps off, you have to start over.)

Last edited:

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Probably 50 winstreak, since everyone would kill each other. Even kaura wouldn't get you a perfect game

Would you rather:
Be a moderator, where everyone knows who you are, and appreciate you
Or
Be a senior mod, except nobody knows who you are, and dont look at you positively at all

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Probably 50 winstreak, since everyone would kill each other. Even kaura wouldn't get you a perfect game

Would you rather:
Be a moderator, where everyone knows who you are, and appreciate you
Or
Be a senior mod, except nobody knows who you are, and dont look at you positively at all
Moderator, since (assuming things haven't changed since 2017) the ranks are pretty much the same, minus some tiny forum perks. The whole point of Sr. Mod (as of 2017) is to recognise the mods who have been around for a while and have gone above and beyond for the server.

Would you rather have a lifetime subscription to Spotify, or to Amazon Prime?
Edit: I guess I'm the weird one then. I thought Spotify was the standard for music, rip.

(P.S. Cute profile pic, btw!)

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Amazon prime, since literally nobody cares about spotify tbh (if you do then good for you)
(And ty my friend and I made my pfp together)

Would you rather play MinerWare 30 times in a row
Or
Play Line Dash 50 times in a row

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Amazon Prime because I use YouTube for music anyway, is this even a question

Would you rather colonize space: asteroid mining, Mars Habitation, Mars - Earth biannual express, stuff like that or establish a 100% eco friendly habitat under the ocean, co inhabiting oeacefully with various species, while using oceanic currents and tropical storms for clean energy?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Amazon Prime because I use YouTube for music anyway, is this even a question

Would you rather colonize space: asteroid mining, Mars Habitation, Mars - Earth biannual express, stuff like that or establish a 100% eco friendly habitat under the ocean, co inhabiting oeacefully with various species, while using oceanic currents and tropical storms for clean energy?

Ocean habitat, since what we extract from space will probably end up in our oceans anyways. Anything that cleans up our wonderful oceans is a big win for me.

BUT WAIT - the technology required to literally colonize space would be so far in advance of our current capabilities, that eco-friendly ocean habitation should become a no-brainer. Therefore, space colonization kinda includes both in one. So I'd go for space colonization.

Amazon prime, since literally nobody cares about spotify tbh (if you do then good for you)
(And ty my friend and I made my pfp together)

Would you rather play MinerWare 30 times in a row
Or
Play Line Dash 50 times in a row
MinerWare, woop woop!

Would you rather live as an outlaw in medieval England, or in Victorian England? Your objective is basically to have a blast doing any sort of criminal activity available - stealing, murdering, pillaging, and the like. Try to consider the pros and cons to each, it should be a fun one. c:

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Would you rather live as an outlaw in medieval England, or in Victorian England? Your objective is basically to have a blast doing any sort of criminal activity available - stealing, murdering, pillaging, and the like. Try to consider the pros and cons to each, it should be a fun one. c:
Victorian england, considering they plundered all their colonies and got away with it anyway.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Minerware would u rather play skywars solo 10 times or eggwars solo 2000 times in a riw

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
skywars solo 10x.. i dont even like eggwars

Would you rather watch only Twitch or only YouTube

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
Immortality is kinda overrated if you're living on a planet that could explode or something, idk.

Would you rather:

Betray your best friend for complete control of the world

Or:

Destroy the world in order to save your best friend.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom