Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Canyon, because cooler.

Would you rather drink a bottle of ketchup or a bottle of barbecue sauce?
yah as long as it's this one
Screenshot_20180505-145723.jpg

drink 2 litres of pee or 700g of poo

L

Lightning McQueen

america
the running away from it might lose some of them some weight

would u rather jump off a cliff or off a canyon
Canyon. I went to the grand canyon and the slope wasnt too bad. Lots of trees too.
Canyon, because cooler.

Would you rather drink a bottle of ketchup or a bottle of barbecue sauce?
Ketchup because I’m vegetarian. Take that L.

Would you rather live in a world where Hitler won WW2 or live in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested world without and rulers?
yah as long as it's this one View attachment 145580

drink 2 litres of pee or 700g of poo
STOP

Reactions: Commissioned

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Canyon. I went to the grand canyon and the slope wasnt too bad. Lots of trees too.

Would you rather live in a world where Hitler won WW2 or live in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested world without and rulers?

STOP
a world where Hitler won ww2 bc he'd be long dead by now
would u rather die in london or iceland

L

Lightning McQueen

a world where Hitler won ww2 bc he'd be long dead by now
would u rather die in london or iceland
iceland because its bigger

Would you rather live in a world where trump is a dictator or live in a world where kil jong unnis a dictator (whole planet under their rule btw)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2018-5-5_15-10-49.png

I don't want that filthy L, you can take it back. In fact, your L is so diseased at this point, it has become an M. Possibly even an N.

would you rather fly to Mars or to the koon
Mars, because somebody has already been to the moon (guessing that's what you meant).

Edit: Oops! Would you rather have a dart that can kill a person instantly without any symptoms of death, or a dart that'll make the receiver fall in love with you instantly?

L

Lightning McQueen

“Kil jong unnis” oh no...
View attachment 145581
I don't want that filthy L, you can take it back. In fact, your L is so diseased at this point, it has become an M. Possibly even an N.

Mars, because somebody has already been to the moon (guessing that's what you meant).

Edit: Oops! Would you rather have a dart that can kill a person instantly without any symptoms of death, or a dart that'll make the receiver fall in love with you instantly?
The Death one pls, that’ll come in handy eventually.

Would you rather control one person at a time or control hordes of zombies

Reactions: Sophie
L

Lightning McQueen

control one person at a time

would you rather have quetzi or tacosbefriends as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
I dont live there, both are unqualified but I’d go with q because it seems he’s more unqualified and people will them meme him on twitter.

Would you rather participate in IRL SG or IRL skywars

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Would you rather participate in IRL SG or IRL skywars
Survival Games because there is no void and I'll die in the void instantly

Would you rather be forced to play your favourite game all the time, besides when you sleep and eat or never be able to play any game.

henryk

Novice Member
May 8, 2020
someone’s basement
Burn alive, at least I’d die looking like a crispy chicken nugget.

Would you rather live in a (small) one-room house or a house so big you get lost?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Give me the mansion! Imagine renting out the rooms to stupi- I mean, less wealthy people. You would make so much money!! It'd be like a big, life-long game of Luigi's Mansion, except you've already beaten all the ghosts, and King Boo isn't waiting in the basement for you.

Would you rather be allergic to water, or live without shelter for the rest of your life?

Reactions: Drakie❤

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Give me the mansion! Imagine renting out the rooms to stupi- I mean, less wealthy people. You would make so much money!! It'd be like a big, life-long game of Luigi's Mansion, except you've already beaten all the ghosts, and King Boo isn't waiting in the basement for you.

Would you rather be allergic to water, or live without shelter for the rest of your life?
allergic to water, if u don't count indirectly consuming water, for example, watermelons which are about 92% water ;p

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
allergic to water, if u don't count indirectly consuming water, for example, watermelons which are about 92% water ;p
you forgot to give a would you rather yourself
so ill give one

Always dress formally and never dress relaxed and chill.
or
Always dress relaxed and chill and never formally. (Including work, school, meetings, parties etc.)

Reactions: Drakie❤

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
you forgot to give a would you rather yourself
so ill give one

Always dress formally and never dress relaxed and chill.
or
Always dress relaxed and chill and never formally. (Including work, school, meetings, parties etc.)
Hm, that's a tough one. I think I'd rather dress formally, since you can definitely find comfy formal clothes (I have a black skirt that I just love unbuttoning). Nobody would take you serious if you were to always dress casually.

Would you rather go without social media for a month, or without bank and credit cards?

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Would you rather go without social media for a month, or without bank and credit cards?
Without bank and credit cards. I don't live by myself so it's not like I have to go out and buy food. Basically my entire time is on social media, I don't like talking to irl, and especially now that Covid is here, I can't even really talk to people irl.

Reactions: Sophie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom