Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Would you rather play something you love but be teased on forever or play something you hate and be popular and well known forever ?
Play something you hate and be popular and well known forever. If you play a game you hate for some months, you can still love it if you know how the strategies working. And being popular is always a benefit. :p

Would you rather to eat insects or eat food uneatable things? Example: Paper.

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
Uneatable things. I already chew on plastic and paper to strengthen my jaw for boxing.

Would you rather get a clutch win (3 hours) or a normal win (10 minutes)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Actaully both. But a clutch win is always the best imo. :p

Would you rather get a book at your face or fist? (I know weird question.)

Imma go with a fist to the face. Cause the fist can hit less of your face, the book can hit more... Rather choose one that hurts the least :D

Would you rather get anything you want anytime, but you are paralyzed by the arms, legs, feet, and hands, or would you get books every single Christmas/birthday?

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
I will choose would you get books every single Christmas/birthday, because as a gamer i need my arms :)
Would you rather Be a vampire who can transform into a bat or Be a ghost that can possess only appliances?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
would you get books every single Christmas/birthday?
I don't care what I would get at Christmas or my birthday. If I can walk, write and type, I'm fine. Legs and arms are one of the most important body parts so.

Would you rather to get 1.000.000 dollar/euro or 1.000.000 subs on your YouTube channel?

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
I don't care what I would get at Christmas or my birthday. If I can walk, write and type, I'm fine. Legs and arms are one of the most important body parts so.

Would you rather to get 1.000.000 dollar/euro or 1.000.000 subs on your YouTube channel?
You should make some good money with 1.000.000 YouTube subs, so I'd rather have that :p

Would you rather work on music or on movies?

Wouze

Apr 9, 2016
New york
[I said:
Would you rather be a CubeCraft admin or be the best friend of all the owners
Best friend of all the owners

Would you rather get your base blown up or covered in lava?

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
hand feet i can still play video games on my PC

Would you rather live a miserably healthy life or live a happy unhealthy life and die after 1 month?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom