Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
hehlo i wont too bee bilder becuz it wud be fun. i wud be grat at it cuz i hav grat inderince. i hav spint yearz on a bild. im olso gud at bilding in ginerol. my favorit bild and da won dat took da longest wus sumthing i call “Powese of tha cings” scrol down uh litel for uh pictore of it. dats prity muhch all. pleese exsept.

2018-04-19_11.09.01.png

Last edited:

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
hehlo i wont too bee bilder becuz it wud be fun. i wud be grat at it cuz i hav grat inderince. i hav spint yearz on a bild. im olso gud at bilding in ginerol. my favorit bild and da won dat took da longest wus sumthing i call “Palace of the Kings.” scrol down for uh pictore of it. dats prity muhch all. pleese exsept.

For someone who didn't understand here is the translation(no spelling mistakes, proper grammer(mostly), etc):

Hello I want to be builder because it would be fun. I would be great at it because I have great endurance. I have spent years on a build. I’m also good at building in general. My favorite build and the one that took the longest was something I call “Palace of the Kings.” Scroll down a little for a picture of it. that’s pretty much all.

werra11

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2016
Friesland, The Netherlands.
www.werra11.eu
Hello I want please get builder because I'm really good at using schematica so I can just build everything you want me to make!!!
Accept my application or I will hack the server and ban everyone.
Bye

(Schematica is a mod that makes it able to make schematics out of structures on other servers and place them in block by block)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom